$7.14/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$7.79/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds high heat and frigid cold temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of FDA Approved materials
- Ideal for use in microwaves, steam tables, ovens and hot holding applications
- Cambro 42HP150 H-Pan™ 1/4 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Cambro 44HP150 H-Pan™ 1/4 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Cambro 44HP110 H-Pan™ 1/4 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Cambro 46HP150 H-Pan™ 1/4 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Cambro 46HP110 H-Pan™ 1/4 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
|Cambro 40HPC150 Specs|
|Length||10 7/16 Inches|
|Width||6 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||375 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Cambro 40HPC150 Details
This Cambro 40HPC150 amber H-Pan™ 1/4 size high heat flat lid is perfect for holding high heat and freezing foods in any commercial kitchen. It's built with strong, durable materials to withstand extreme temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and will help maintain your food's temperature after it's taken out of the oven or freezer. To aid in storage and transport, this flat cover conveniently stacks with similar items to create more usable space.
Length: 10 7/16"
Width: 6 3/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register