This large amber cambro lid is used to heat food in the microwave. It is very durable and holds up to very high heat. Great product.
$4.01/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds high heat and frigid cold temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of FDA Approved materials
- Ideal for use in microwaves, steam tables, ovens and hot holding applications
- Cambro 92HP150 H-Pan™ 1/9 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Cambro 92HP110 H-Pan™ 1/9 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Cambro 94HP150 H-Pan™ 1/9 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Cambro 94HP110 H-Pan™ 1/9 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Cambro 90HPD150 1/9 Size Amber High Heat Drain Tray
|Cambro 90HPC150 Specs|
|Length||6 15/16 Inches|
|Width||4 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||375 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Cambro 90HPC150 Details
This Cambro 90HPC150 amber H-Pan™ 1/9 size high heat flat lid is perfect for holding high heat and freezing foods in any commercial kitchen. It's built with strong, durable materials to withstand extreme temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and will help maintain your food's temperature after it's taken out of the oven or freezer. To aid in storage and transport, this flat cover conveniently stacks with similar items to create more usable space.
Length: 6 15/16"
Width: 4 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
People Talk About:heat high lid lids great microwave amber applications buy cambro
Love these lid convinient and sturdy great for saving fresh veggies and fruit in fridge. Microwave friendly and very easy to wash any heavy duty grime!
I've never really seen the justification for paying more for a high heat lid. For most of my applications (microwave/steam well) the lids just don't get hot enough to worry. Save money buy high heat pans and regular lids!
Thank you for your review! Normal food pans can withstand temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit, while high temperature food pans can withstand temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register