$8.25/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds high heat and frigid cold temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Perfect for hot holding applications
- Ideal for use in microwaves, steam tables, and ovens
- Shipping Weight
- 0.34 lb.
- 6 15/16 Inches
- 6 3/8 Inches
- Cover Type
- Flip Top
- Dishwasher Safe
Made in America
- With Handle
- High-Heat Plastic
- Maximum Temperature
- 375 Degrees F
- Minimum Temperature
- -40 Degrees F
- Product Type
- 1/6 Size
- High Temperature
Cambro 60HPL150 Details
This Cambro 60HPL150 amber H-Pan™ 1/6 size high heat FlipLid food pan lid is designed to flip upward to allow easy access to contents. It's perfect for holding high heat and freezing foods in any commercial kitchen. It's built with strong, durable materials to withstand extreme temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and will help maintain your food's temperature after it's taken out of the oven or freezer. To aid in storage and transport, this flat cover conveniently stacks with similar items to create more usable space.
Length: 6 15/16"
Width: 6 3/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Cambro 60HPCH150 H-Pan™ 1/6 Size Amber High Heat Handled Lid
- Cambro 60HPCHN150 H-Pan™ 1/6 Size Amber High Heat Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 60HPC150 H-Pan™ 1/6 Size Amber High Heat Flat Lid
- Cambro 60HPLN150 H-Pan™ 1/6 Size Amber High Heat FlipLid with Spoon Notch
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register