Cal-Mil 1362 Cook N Serve 22" x 12" Griddle Plate with Brackets
- Made for use with Cal-Mil 22" x 12" chafer alternatives (sold separately)
- Includes necessary brackets for mounting
- Perfect for buffets and catered events
- Helps keep food warm and ready to serve
You May Also Need View All Items
Cal-Mil 1361-22 Iron Black Chafer Alternative - 22" x 12" x 7 1/2"
plus $192.49 / Each
Choice 2 Hour Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
plus $39.49 / Case
Choice 4 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 24/Case
plus $17.49 / Case
Choice 6 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 24/Case
plus $24.99 / Case
Cal-Mil 1360-22-13 Mission Black Chafer Alternative - 22" x 12" x 7 1/2"
plus $216.99 / Each
Cal-Mil 3012-55 Luxe White Metal Chafer Griddle with Stainless Steel Base - 12" x 22" x 8 1/2"
plus $178.99 / Each
Cal-Mil 1348-22-13 One by One Black Chafer Griddle - 22" x 12" x 4"
plus $192.49 / Each
Choice 2 Hour Methanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
plus $33.99 / Case
|Cal-Mil 1362 Specs|
|Length||22 3/4 Inches|
|Width||13 3/4 Inches|
|Height||2 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- My griddle isn’t heating evenly – is something wrong?
- Just like electric or gas griddles, portable griddles are subject to hot and cold spots, depending on the location of the burners underneath the cooking surface. Areas that are between burners will not get as hot as areas that are directly over burners. The griddle material can also affect the consistency of the surface temperature, as different metals heat at different rates.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Cal-Mil 1362 Details
Warm, display, and sell appetizers and sides tableside with the Cal-Mil 1362 Cook N Serve 22" x 12" griddle plate. This griddle plate includes two brackets and is designed to fit any 22" x 12" Cal-Mil grill stand or chafer alternative (sold separately). Made of low carbon sheet steel, this lightweight yet durable griddle is the perfect addition to your front-of-the-house heating and serving operation.
Length: 22 3/4"
Width: 13 3/4"
Height: 2 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register