Cal-Mil 1362 Cook N Serve 22" x 12" Griddle Plate with Brackets
- Made for use with Cal-Mil 22" x 12" chafer alternatives (sold separately)
- Includes necessary brackets for mounting
- Perfect for buffets and catered events
- Helps keep food warm and ready to serve
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Cal-Mil 1361-22 Iron Black Chafer Alternative - 22" x 12" x 7 1/2"
Cal-Mil 1360-22-13 Mission Black Chafer Alternative - 22" x 12" x 7 1/2"
Cal-Mil 1286-12-13 Rectangle Action Station 18" x 9" x 5" Black Chafer Griddle Frame
Cal-Mil 1364-22-13 Mission Black Chafer Alternative - 22" x 12" x 4"
Cal-Mil 3012-55 Luxe White Metal Chafer Griddle with Stainless Steel Base - 12" x 22" x 8 1/2"
Cal-Mil 1348-22-13 One by One Black Chafer Griddle - 22" x 12" x 4"
Cal-Mil 1409-22-13 One by One Black Chafer Griddle - 22" x 12" x 7"
Choice Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
|Cal-Mil 1362 Specs|
|Length||22 3/4 Inches|
|Width||13 3/4 Inches|
|Height||2 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- My griddle isn’t heating evenly – is something wrong?
- Just like electric or gas griddles, portable griddles are subject to hot and cold spots, depending on the location of the burners underneath the cooking surface. Areas that are between burners will not get as hot as areas that are directly over burners. The griddle material can also affect the consistency of the surface temperature, as different metals heat at different rates.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Cal-Mil 1362 Details
Warm, display, and sell appetizers and sides tableside with the Cal-Mil 1362 Cook N Serve 22" x 12" griddle plate. This griddle plate includes two brackets and is designed to fit any 22" x 12" Cal-Mil grill stand or chafer alternative (sold separately). Made of low carbon sheet steel, this lightweight yet durable griddle is the perfect addition to your front-of-the-house heating and serving operation.
Length: 22 3/4"
Width: 13 3/4"
Height: 2 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Customers Also Viewed
American Metalcraft GSSS1526 Rectangular Full-Size Stainless Steel Griddle
American Metalcraft G72 Full Size Iron Griddle
American Metalcraft G61 1/2 Size Iron Griddle
American Metalcraft GS27 Iron Griddle with Stand Full Size
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register