This system filters and purifies the water. It's a must have addition to the ice making system. It is easy to intstall, and it lasts us months.
$80.58/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Styles:
- Filters sediment as small as 1 micron, chlorine taste and odor, and color; inhibits scale
- Twist-in lock style makes change-outs easy and improves sanitation
- Ideal for ice machines (125 lb./ day or less)
- 0.75 GPM flow rate; uses a 3/8" water connection
- 6,000 gallon capacity, 3-6 month cartridge changeout recommended
- C Pure Oceanloch-S Water Filter Replacement Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 0.75 GPM
- C Pure Oceanloch Water Filter Inlet Kit with Nipple and Pressure Gauge
- C Pure Oceanloch Water Filter Outlet Kit with Tee, Nipple, and Pressure Gauge
- Noble Chemical QT-40 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-500ppm
With this C Pure Oceanloch-S water filtration system, it's easier than ever to make fast, sanitary filter changes and keep your water-using equipment protected against harmful contaminants at the same time.
This filtration system is an ideal solution for small ice machines that produce 125 lbs. of ice per day or less. This filter system has a flow rating of 0.75 GPM and a 6,000-gallon capacity. The filter cartridge must be replaced every 3-6 months, or at the rated capacity, or if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs. The Oceanloch twist-in design is unique to Oceanloch filters and is not compatible with filter systems from other lines.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
"The filter works very well and the profile is small enough where it can fit behind an appliance. The included shutoff valve for service is very helpful as well."Read More Reviews
This system is designed to filter out sediment particles as small as 1 micron, while also removing undesirable colors and chlorine taste / odor. It also inhibits the growth of scale deposits, which reduce equipment efficiency and will eventually cause vital components to fail if left untreated.
C Pure's Oceanloch filters feature a twist-in locking mechanism that makes it incredibly easy to change a cartridge when it has reached the end of its life. With a simple twist you can unlock the old cartridge and remove it, and twist the new cartridge to lock it into place. The included water shut-off valve also contributes to the ease of this process.
This design also improves sanitation because the whole cartridge is self-contained and the filter media isn't exposed to outside contaminants. No exposure means a much lower chance for pathogens to enter the filter and grow, and that means greater peace of mind about the water going to your customers!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Service Flow Rate:.75 GPM
- Micron Rating:1 Microns
- Capacity:6000 Gallons
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsC Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsC Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
People Talk About:filter easy filters ice installed system addition appliance behind cartridge
Just installed the ice machine and filter, easy install thought it would of been a cleanable filter, but it is a cartridge that hopefully isn't like the typical refrigerator filter and needs changing every 30 days. I'll let you know.
The filter works very well and the profile is small enough where it can fit behind an appliance. The included shutoff valve for service is very helpful as well.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register