I use this freezer to line my molds. Godsend! It creases easily without any bulky edges. It's also a nice liner for your table if your dealing with colorants. Stress free clean up.
$23.29/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 3 - 49||$24.35/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for wrapping cheese, meat, and fish
- Low density polyethylene coating on one side
- Flexible, soft paper allows for a close contact between the food and the paper
- 6-month freezer rating
- Roll design lets you cut the paper to any desired length
- Shurtape General Purpose Masking Tape Roll 3/4" x 60 Yards - 12/Pack
- Shurtape General Purpose 2" x 60 Yards Masking Tape Roll
- Bulman A500-15 15" Paper Cutter
- Bulman A520-15 15" Deluxe All-In-One Paper Dispenser / Cutter
- Bulman A527-15 Deluxe 15" Gray Steel All-In-One Counter Mount / Freestanding Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
- Bulman A501-15 Standard 15" Gray Steel All-In-One Wall Mount / Undercounter Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
- Bulman A501-15 Standard 15" Gray Steel All-In-One Counter Mount / Freestanding Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
- Bulman A527-15 Deluxe 15" Gray Steel All-In-One Wall Mount / Undercounter Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
|Basis Weight||35 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
This 15" x 1000' 35/5# white freezer paper roll is the perfect solution for your freezer storage! It's also great for food processing or retail applications. Whether you are wrapping up deli ingredients, including meats and cheese, or other ingredients like fish or even noodles, this freezer paper is up to the task. The large roll lets you cut the freezer wrap paper to any length you wish, making it easy to package large or small orders at your butcher shop, market, or deli.
This base paper is soft and flexible, which is helpful for several reasons. It can easily be wrapped around your foods to provide maximum contact for an increased storage life and a significantly reduced risk of freezer burn. It features a low density polyethylene coating on one side which helps keep your foods fresh in the freezer for longer periods of time than traditional butcher paper. The protective polyethylene coating prevents any sticking that may occur and helps seal in juices, so you can be sure that your meats will still taste their best.
Basis Weight: 35#
Poly Coating: 5#
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:freezer paper meat better best buy clean freese freeze great
We continue to purchase this freezer paper. We line our soap molds and rack pans for curing soap. It it the best quality and lowest price we’ve found.
Love this Freezer paper it's the best I found and the price is awesome. we buy bulk meat for home and portion it. keeps meat from getting freezer burned. we buy again
The best freezer paper I've used so far! You get the most from your money with this product. I use it to lay flat on my sheet trays and present anything sticky like sushi and it does not stick and easy to clean up.
I wanted to try something different in freezing meat. I double wrap the meat with paper between the meat. The meat didn't get freezer burn. It look even better to me than bag sealed. That looks good also but this look even better to me with the freezer paper. I didn't have tape on me for the paper but I used rubber bands and it still turned out great. I have to learn how to wrap better but for now, it is still a great way to freeze meat for me.
The 1000' roll of 15" freezer paper is just what the butcher needed. Priced right and very quick shipping is what made all the difference.
I like using this kind of paper over regular packing paper just because its a lot better quality. And if the customer wants to freese, they can just throw it right in the freezer.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register