This paper cutter is shear perfect. Cuts smooth custom size parchment paper flush and without a nick. Job well done and easy breezy. Thank You.
$34.78/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$35.99/Each|
Other Available Finishes:
- Helps accurately cut packaging materials, gift wrap, freezer or butcher paper, cellophane, and foil
- Compact to maximize space
- Can be mounted on a counter or used as a freestanding unit
- Includes rubber feet for added surface protection on countertops
- Made of sturdy steel with a powder coated finish
- Serrated, spring-loaded blade
- Eliminates the need for scissors and rulers
- Ships unassembled to reduce shipping costs
- 15" x 1000' 40# PeachTREAT Butcher Paper Roll
- 15" x 1000' 40# Gardenia Premium Paper Roll
- 15" x 700' 40# White Butcher Paper Roll
- 15'' x 1000' 40# White Freezer Paper Roll
- 15" x 1000' 40# Natural Kraft Freezer Paper Roll
- 15" x 1000' 50# Wet Wax Paper Roll
- 15" x 1000' 47/7# Premium Freezer Paper Roll
- Choice 15" x 700' 40# Pink / Peach Butcher Paper Roll
|Bulman A501-15 Specs|
|Roll Width||15 Inches|
|Roll Diameter||9 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I mount this unit?
- Because this unit can be mounted to so many different surfaces, the method of mounting will vary. This is why mounting hardware is not included with this item, nor are mounting instructions available. For reference, there are two (1/4" diameter) mounting holes in each cross bar (4 total).
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
Bulman A501-15 Details
Fulfill all your packaging and wrapping needs with this Bulman A501-15 Standard 15" steel all-in-one counter mount / freestanding paper dispenser / cutter. Both compact and convenient, this paper cutter provides an easy way to hold and cut your packaging materials, gift wrap, freezer or butcher paper, cellophane, and foil. Not only can it be mounted on a counter, it can also be used as a freestanding unit for optimal mobility within your facility. Plus, it includes rubber feet for added surface protection and stability when used on your countertops.
Made of sturdy steel with a gray powder coated finish, this paper cutter is durable enough for daily, heavy-duty use. It's designed to hold a roll up to 9" in diameter with a 3" core and is easy to set up. Once a roll is installed, you can pull out the desired amount of product and quickly tear it against the serrated, spring-loaded blade, eliminating the need for scissors and a ruler. The serrated blade can also be used to cut cellophane and foil. When you're ready to change the roll, the blade arm can be locked into the open position, allowing you to slide the dowel out of the sockets and replace the roll. Coming unassembled to save on shipping costs, this all-in-one paper cutter is sure to increase efficiency and make accurate cuts in your gift shop, deli, or restaurant kitchen.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:paper breezy custom cuts cutter easy flush job nick parchment
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register