Boise OX9001 X9 8 1/2" x 11" White 20# Multi-Use Copy Paper Case - 5000 Sheets
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- 20# basis weight for all-purpose quality printing
- Compatible with fax machines, high-speed copiers, high-speed printers, and multifunction machines
- U.S. brightness rating of 92; International rating 104
- 99.99% jam-free
- Laser guaranteed
|Boise CASOX9001 Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Boise CASOX9001 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials with this Boise OX9001 X9 8 1/2" x 11" white case of 20# multi-use copy paper. Thanks to its 20# basis weight, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size multi-use copy paper is perfect for everyday, high-volume use in a variety of applications from fax machines and high-speed copiers to high-speed printers and multifunction machines. Boasting a U.S. 92 and international 104 brightness rating, this multi-use copy paper is ideal for sending crisp and clear reports. Use it to create professional documents for your office or establishment.
Laser guaranteed, this paper is 99.99% jam-free to help minimize both product waste and the frustration that goes along with it. Each case includes (10) 500-sheet reams for a total of 5000 sheets overall, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem!
While supplies last!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
People Talk About:paper option looks jobs jams excellent cost church bright basic
Our church uses this paper for basic printing jobs. It never jams and always looks bright white. For the cost, it is an excellent option.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register