Earn up to $386.46 back (38,646 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Replacement base unit for double stacked configuration
- Durable full angle iron frame with 2 interior oven lamps
- 5 racks that can hold (5) 18" x 26" full size baking pans in left to right position
- Powder-coated door handle that operates 2 dependent doors
- 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner for easy clean up
- Temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and solid state manual controls
- Dual flow gas system; 1/2 hp blower motor with thermal overload protection
- 45,000 BTU; liquid propane
|Blodgett ZEPH100GBASLP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||503 lb.|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Features|| Draft Diverter|
Made in America
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||45,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- In what situation would I want to buy this model?
- This unit should only be used to replace an oven in a pre-existing stacked configuration. It does not come with any accessories.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett ZEPH100GBASLP Details
Cooking your restaurant's most famous ribs, braised steaks, chicken, and bread will never be easier than with this Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-100-G-LP liquid propane replacement base model standard depth gas convection oven! As a base model, this item includes only the oven without any legs or venting connections to offer you the more economical choice of purchasing a single new oven to replace a broken unit in your existing double stacked configuration. Boasting a sturdy iron frame with a stainless steel top, this oven is sure to provide functionality to your kitchen while operating smoothly and productively. It features solid state manual controls with an electro-mechanical 60 minute timer for easy adjustment and monitoring of popular food items and also includes either a draft diverter or a draft hood at no additional cost to ensure that your kitchen is properly ventilated.
Thanks to a two speed fan and 1/2 hp blower motor, this convection oven efficiently recirculates heated air through its interior compartment, to reduce energy consumption and increase performance. This system offers a cost-effective way of cooking your product at a lower temperature for a shorter amount of time, allowing you to get food to the tables faster. The oven is heated through a dual flow gas system that combines direct and indirect heat with removable dual tube burners. The gas shutoff valve on the front provides easy accessibility while the control system boasts electronic spark ignition for ease of use. The unit is controlled by a thermostat with a temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you the ability to prepare a wide variety of products. For safety, the blower motor has an automated thermal overload protection mechanism and a control area cooling fan.
The powder-coated handle provides a comfortable grip when opening and closing the doors, which are tightly secured to the frame with a triple-mounted pressure lock design. The interior features five chrome-plated racks that can be configured into eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing to ensure that you are getting the most out of your oven space. This oven also has the capacity to hold up to (5) 18" x 26" standard full size baking pans. A 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner allows for easy clean up of your unit. As an added benefit, the interior is illuminated, giving you the ability to check on your product without opening the doors and letting excess heat escape. This unit requires liquid propane and a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Height (with draft diverter): 44"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register