Earn up to $216.00 back (21,600 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Durable full angle iron frame with 25" adjustable stainless steel legs
- 5 racks that can hold (5) 18" x 26" full size baking pans in left to right position
- Powder-coated door handle that operates 2 dependent doors
- 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner for easy clean up
- Temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and solid state manual controls
- 11kW; three tubular heaters; 1/2 hp blower motor with thermal overload protection
- 2 interior oven lamps
- 220/240V, 3 Phase
- Blodgett 16002 5" Stem Casters - 4/Set
- 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster
- Blodgett 8598 25" Stainless Steel Leg Set with Feet
- 5" Heavy Duty Zinc Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 4/Set
- 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster with Brake
|Blodgett ZEPH100ESGL240/3 Specs|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|Amps||24 - 26 Amps|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Features|| Energy Star Qualified|
Made in America
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Pan Type||Full Size Food Pans|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between comparable Blodgett BDO and SHO series ovens?
- While Blodgett BDO and SHO series units of similar configuration may appear nearly identical at first glance, there are subtle differences present that should be considered before purchasing. For gas units, BTU ratings may vary between BDO and SHO units, so be sure to read the specs carefully when comparing the two. Also, control panel configurations differ between the two series. Control panel diagrams for each can be found in their respective manuals for reference. Finally, warranty terms are different for each series, with the BDO units having a longer parts warranty than SHO units.
Blodgett ZEPH100ESGL240/3 Details
Cooking your restaurant's most famous ribs, braised steaks, chicken, and bread will never be easier than with this Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-100-E single deck standard depth electric convection oven! Boasting a sturdy iron frame with a stainless steel top and 25" adjustable legs, this oven is sure to provide functionality to your kitchen while operating smoothly and productively. It features solid state manual controls with an electro-mechanical 60 minute timer for easy adjustment and monitoring of popular food items.
Thanks to a two speed fan and 1/2 hp blower motor, this convection oven efficiently recirculates heated air through its interior compartment, which reduces energy consumption and increases performance. This system offers a cost-effective way of cooking your product at a lower temperature for a shorter amount of time, allowing you to get food to the tables faster.
The powder-coated handle provides a comfortable grip when opening and closing the doors, which are tightly secured to the frame with a triple-mounted pressure lock design. The interior features five chrome-plated racks that can be configured into eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing to ensure that you are getting the most out of your oven space. This oven also has the capacity to hold up to (5) 18" x 26" standard full size baking pans. A 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner allows for easy clean up of your unit. As an added benefit, the interior is illuminated with 2 interior oven lamps, giving you the ability to check on your product without opening the doors and letting excess heat escape.
The oven has three tubular heaters that are controlled by a solid state thermostat with a temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, which gives you the ability to prepare a wide variety of products. For safety, the blower motor has an automated thermal overload protection mechanism and a control area cooling fan. It requires a 220/240V, 3 phase electrical connection.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register