Blodgett DFG-100 Premium Series Natural Gas Replacement Base Unit Full Size Convection Oven - 55,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Natural gas, 55,000 BTU
- Base unit to replace a broken oven in a stacked configuration
- Dual pane thermal glass windows and stainless steel doors; simultaneous door operation
- Solid state controls with LED display; temperature range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dual flow gas system with removable dual tube burners
You May Also Need
|Blodgett DFG-100 BASE Specs|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
Cook and Hold
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- In what situation would I want to buy this model?
- This unit should only be used to replace an oven in a pre-existing stacked configuration. It does not come with any accessories.
Blodgett DFG-100 BASE Details
Add greater efficiency and baking capacity to your restaurant, school kitchen, or cafe by choosing this Blodgett DFG-100 Premium series natural gas single deck base unit full size convection oven! As a base model, this item includes only the oven without any legs or venting connections to offer you the more economical choice of purchasing a single new oven to replace a broken unit in your existing double stacked configuration.
This convection oven features a dual flow gas system, removable dual tube burners, an electronic spark ignition control system, and a manual gas service cut-off switch on the front of the unit for safe operation and a long product life. The solid state thermostat offers a wide temperature range, from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, while the two speed, 1/2 hp convection motor ensures even temperatures throughout the oven cavity. Also, as part of the Premium series, this oven comes standard with a cook and hold function and a Pulse Plus fan control that gently pulses the fan to minimize rippling of batter products.
The interior of this oven's cavity is covered with a dual-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner. This oven can hold up to (5) 18" x 26" sheet pans in left to right position. It has 11 rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing. Five chrome plated racks provide support for all of your heaviest baking trays. An interior oven light makes it easy to see inside the cavity, and a crumb pan collects crumbs, drips, and other cooking residue for removal and cleanup.
The stainless steel front, sides, and top allow durability, ease of cleaning, and corrosion resistance while insulation at the top, back, sides, and bottom help to prevent heat from escaping for greater energy conservation. The doors feature dual pane thermal glass encased in stainless steel door frames, along with powder-coated door handles. Simultaneous door operation lets you open both doors with a single motion, a great option for busy bakeries that need to quickly load and unload trays. In addition, the triple-mounted pressure lock door design keeps the doors securely closed when needed.
This oven provides a 55,000 BTU output and requires a 115V electrical connection to operate the convection fans.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett DFG-100 BASE
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register