This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Natural gas, 80,000 BTU
- 30 gallon capacity
- #4 finish 10 gauge stainless steel pan with a polished interior and coved corners
- 3/4" triple-ply aluminum core cooking surface
- Side trunnions with gear and control consoles for tilting
- Welded stainless steel legs with front bullet feet and rear flanged feet
- Integrally mounted controls; temperature range of 100-450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spring-assisted hinged stainless steel cover with a handle
|Blodgett BLT-30G NAT Specs|
|Width||49 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||40 1/4 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||9 3/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||100 - 450 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||80,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BLT-30G NAT Details
Cook large portions of ground meats, sauces, vegetables, and more with the Blodgett BLT-30G natural gas 30 gallon braising pan / tilt skillet! This unit features a high-efficiency, high-output, 30 gallon design that allows you to create large batches of seared, grilled, sauteed, or simmered foods without the mess and inefficiency of stockpots and ranges.
This unit's pan is made of satin finish 10 gauge stainless steel with a polished interior surface and coved corners for easy cleanout. It has a 3/4" thick triple-ply aluminum core cooking surface that is strong and durable, and a spring-assisted hinged stainless steel cover to ensure efficient operation.
Tilting this braising pan is safe and easy since it has side trunnions connected to the gear and control consoles. With a hand crank tilting mechanism, you can slowly tilt this braising pan and maintain complete control while emptying the skillet's contents. Plus, the pouring spout with a removable strainer directs food into your hotel pans or food storage containers when you tilt the pan for emptying.
Integrally-mounted controls, located on the front of the unit in the control housing for easy access, offer a 100-450 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range. In addition, the high-temperature cut-off, cook indicator light, thermostat, power switch, and ignition indicator light all make it easy for your employees to operate this tilt skillet.
This unit comes with welded tubular stainless steel legs with front bullet feet and rear flanged feet to secure the unit safely to the floor. 80,000 BTU; a 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 49 1/2"
Front to Back: 40 1/4"
Pan Depth: 9 3/8"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 30 gallons
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BLT-30G NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register