This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Garland M60XS Master Series Liquid Propane Heavy-Duty Upright Ceramic Broiler with Finishing Oven and Storage Base - 80,000 BTU
Garland M60XS Master Series Natural Gas Heavy-Duty Upright Ceramic Broiler with Finishing Oven and Storage Base - 80,000 BTU
Garland M60XR Master Series Liquid Propane Heavy-Duty Upright Ceramic Broiler with Standard and Finishing Ovens - 120,000 BTU
Garland M60XR Master Series Natural Gas Heavy-Duty Upright Ceramic Broiler with Standard and Finishing Ovens - 120,000 BTU
Vulcan VST3B-LP Liquid Propane Chophouse Ceramic Broiler with Griddle Top and Stand - 100,500 BTU
Blodgett BBB-236-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane 36" Double Infrared Banquet Broiler - 208,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Double stacked configuration
- (8) 26,000 BTU ceramic tile faced infrared burners
- Durable 14 gauge stainless steel construction
- High volume blower
- 6" adjustable, stainless steel legs
- Large capacity drip tray and removable filter for easier cleaning
- (2) large 2-piece lift-out broiler grids
- 208,000 BTU; liquid propane
|Blodgett BBB-236 LP Specs|
|Depth||38 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||13 1/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||8|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BBB-236 LP Details
Keep up with demand and finish off all of your steaks, chicken, and pork perfectly with this Blodgett BBB-236-LP Cafe series liquid propane double upright infrared banquet broiler! Great for steakhouses and burger restaurants, this double stacked broiler features 208,000 BTU of total power along with the versatility you need in today's commercial kitchens.
Each of the two broilers has (4) 26,000 BTU ceramic tile faced infrared burners to cook the food on the product grid, adding that perfect finishing touch to your grilled, baked, or sous vide foods. The two 24 1/4" x 13 1/4" cooking grids provide plenty of room for your steaks and chops and are strong and durable enough to stand up to heavy use. Plus, they provide the eye-catching grill marks on food that customers love.
This upright double broiler boasts a stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability. In addition, this unit's large capacity drip tray and removable filter allow for easier cleaning so you can keep your unit functioning at its highest performance level. It also has 6" adjustable legs to make maintenance easier. The high volume blower provides filtered primary air for efficient circulation. This model requires a liquid propane connection for operation.
Depth: 38 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BBB-236 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register