Garland M60XR Master Series Natural Gas Heavy-Duty Upright Ceramic Broiler with Standard and Finishing Ovens - 120,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 6" adjustable legs
- 40,000 BTU standard oven
- 23" finishing oven
- (2) 40,000 BTU multi-jet burners
- On/Off control for broiler
- 5-position adjustable broiler rack
- Natural gas
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
|Garland / US Range M60XR-NAT Specs|
|Height||72 1/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||22 Inches|
|Base Style||Standard Oven|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||120,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range M60XR-NAT Details
Make your finest steaks more savory, your poultry more succulent, and perfectly broil your vegetables with the Garland M60XR Master series natural gas heavy-duty upright ceramic broiler with standard oven and finishing oven! This unit uses (2) 40,000 BTU cast iron multi-jet burners to quickly heat and sear foods, while still achieving proper internal temperatures and preserving natural juices. To help you cook each dish to perfection, the broiler features a 5-position adjustable rack. The broiler grid is also removable for easy cleaning.
This unit also features a finishing oven above the broiling chamber, enabling you to put the final touches on steaks, melt cheese, and brown the tops of casseroles. For added convenience, you can also cook side dishes and other meals with its fully porcelainized 40,000 BTU oven!
Left to Right: 34"
Front to Back: 38"
Height: 72 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range M60XR-NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register