Vulcan VST3B-LP Liquid Propane Chophouse Ceramic Broiler with Griddle Top and Stand - 100,500 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (3) 33,500 BTU cast iron burners with ceramic radiants
- 1/2" top griddle plate with 2" side splashes; side mounted grease tray
- Standing pilot ignition system
- Two infinite heat controls for the broiler
- Five position adjustable cooking grid: 25" x 25" broiling area
- Stainless steel front, sides, and stand
- Achieves 950 degrees Fahrenheit in broiler area; achieves 650 degrees Fahrenheit on griddle
- 100,500 BTU; liquid propane
You May Also Need
|Vulcan VST3B LP Specs|
|Width||40 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||35 1/2 Inches|
|Height||58 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||25 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||25 Inches|
|Base Style||Mobile Stand|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||950 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||100,500 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan VST3B LP Details
Keep up with demand and finish off all of your steaks, chicken, and pork perfectly with this Vulcan VST3B-LP liquid propane chophouse ceramic broiler with a griddle top and a stainless steel stand! Great for steakhouses and burger restaurants, this broiler and griddle combination features 100,500 BTU of total power along with the versatility you need in today's commercial kitchens.
The broiler has (3) 33,500 BTU cast iron and ceramic radiant burners and a standing pilot ignition system that provide up to 950 degrees Fahrenheit to cook the food on the product grid, adding that perfect finishing touch to your grilled, baked, or sous vide foods. Two infinite heat controls also let you modulate the temperature according to what you're cooking. The 25" x 25" five position, adjustable height cooking grid provides plenty of room for your steaks and chops.
When you need to sear foods before putting them in the broiler, you can quickly get the job done with the convenient 1/2" thick griddle plate located on top of the broiler. The griddle has a standard 56" working height and 2" side splashes to protect surrounding equipment from grease spatter. Plus, it has a side mounted grease tray to collect oil and fat for easy disposal.
Providing several uses in one footprint, this model comes on a stand with an undershelf that offers a great place for storing oven mitts, tongs and turners, food pans, and other frequently used items. Made of stainless steel, the stand is strong and durable. Plus, it comes on casters so that you can move the entire unit for easy cleaning and maintenance.
This upright broiler has a stainless steel front, sides, and stand for long-lasting durability. This model requires a liquid propane connection for operation.
Width: 40 1/4"
Depth: 35 1/2"
Height: 58 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan VST3B LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register