Beverage-Air LV45HC-1-W LumaVue 52" White Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Exterior and interior is a heavy duty steel with a durable white coating
- Two double pane sliding glass doors with stay-open feature
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sliding doors help remove the need for additional clearance in front in order to open
- 115V, 1/2 hp, R290 refrigerant; 2" leveling feet
|Beverage-Air LV45HC-1-W Specs|
|Interior Width||49 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||47 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||10 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||32 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air LV45HC-1-W Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage-Air MMR66-1-W MarketMax 75" white refrigerated glass door merchandiser. Boasting LED lighting, the bulbs in this unit provide cleaner, brighter illumination than fluorescent bulbs for optimum product presentation! Plus, it's brightly lighted sign panel catches customers' attention to direct them to ice cold beers, bottled water, and soda. Its lowE double panel thermal insulated glass sliding doors minimize energy waste and provides excellent product visibility. The doors include a hold-open feature to make reloading the merchandiser easy and efficient. The low profile, integral door handles are aesthetically pleasing and perfect for front-of-the house displays. Thanks to the 5 epoxy-coated shelves per section, you can maximize space to keep items organized.
A whisper quiet refrigeration system helps keep a quieter front of house setting for your customers. The bottom mounted 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The electronic thermostat allows you to monitor and control the cabinet temperature to keep your items fresh. It also features 1 1/2" thick, CFC-HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to help increase energy efficiency. A modern, one-piece grill can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing for added convenience.
The heavy-duty steel construction and baked-on, durable white coating make this unit a long-lasting addition to your establishment. Perfect for convenience stores, pizzerias, and, grocery stores, this merchandiser helps promote impulse sales while providing proper storage for all of your cold beverages, side orders, and perishable desserts. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation and includes a 6' 6" cord and plug set.
Adding graphics to this unit may increase the shipping time. For more information on specific shipping times, contact Customer Service.
Depth: 32 1/8"
Height: 61 5/8"
Capacity: 68.93 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register