Beverage-Air DD36HC-1-S Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (1) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- (1) 1/2 keg capacity, comes with 1 faucet
- Stylish, heavy-duty stainless steel exterior and top
- 3" insulated dispensing tower
- Self-closing door with key lock
- Galvanized steel interior boasts easy-to-clean design
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
- 1/5 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need
Micro Matic 4350-HD Heavy-Duty Draft Faucet Wrench
Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
plus $1,162.42 /Each
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
|Beverage-Air DD36HC-1-S Specs|
|Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||20 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||8.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Kegs||
|Number of Taps||2 Taps|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a,or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
Beverage-Air DD36HC-1-S Details
Ideal for storing and serving the coldest beer in town, this Beverage Air DD36HC-1-S stainless steel 36" beer dispenser is an essential addition to any high volume foodservice operation. A stylish and heavy-duty stainless steel exterior is paired with a matching top for a polished, professional appearance. This kegerator can hold one 1/2 keg at a time and includes a 3" insulated dispensing tower. The design is adapted to have a continuous source of cold air channeled in to keep beer at its coldest from the minute it is dispensed.
In addition to a self-closing door with key lock, an integrated magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing. Standard interior construction includes galvanized steel walls and ceiling, and the floor and door sills are both produced from heavy-duty stainless steel to ensure years of long-lasting service and an easy-to-clean design. Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation serves to enhance the unit's structural strength and increase energy efficiency, while a 1/5 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant to comply with environmental safety concerns. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The Beverage Air DD36-1-S beer dispenser requires a 115V electrical connection. Beer lines are included.
Depth: 23 1/2"
Capacity: 8.8 cu. ft.
Width: 24 1/4"
Height: 29 1/2"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register