$21,975.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $659.25 back (65,925 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
- 120,000 BTU per deck
- Natural gas
$1,419.00/SetOut Of Stock
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
Bakers Pride Y-600 NAT GAS Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1385 lb.
- 78 Inches
- 43 Inches
- 55 1/8 Inches
- Deck Width
- 60 Inches
- Deck Depth
- 36 Inches
- Deck Height
- 8 Inches
- Door Type
- NSF Listed
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Number of Decks
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Deck Style
- Temperature Range
- 300 - 650 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 120,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Bakers Pride Y-600 NAT GAS Details
When your business involves high volume pizza sales, turn to this Bakers Pride Y-600 Super Deck Y Series natural gas single deck pizza oven. Its easy-to-clean heavy-gauge, type 403 stainless steel exterior is fully insulated for cooler outer temperatures and consistent interior temperatures.
Using 120,000 BTU of natural or LP gas, this unit easily cooks your foods between 300 and 650 degrees Fahrenheit within its high-heat resistant 16-gauge aluminized steel interior. Its dual doors are fully insulated and spring balanced with tubular steel handles for easy open/close.
This unit is designed with an 8" interior deck height with 1 1/2" thick hearth baking decks. Its interior oven frame is constructed of a fully-welded 1/4" angle iron frame.
The Bakers Pride Y-600 single deck pizza oven uses a combination gas control that incorporates a manual gas valve, pilot safety, and pressure regulator. Its easily removable, slide-out heavy-duty flame diverters distribute the burner flame uniformly in the burner chamber.
For unbeatable cooking results, this Bakers Pride Y-600 features independent top and bottom heat control dampers and micro slides.
Overall (includes handles): 78"W x 43"D x 55 1/8"H
Interior: 60"W x 36"D x 8"H
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride Y-600 NAT GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register