Other Available Fuel Types:
- 300 to 650 degree Fahrenheit thermostat
- 140,000 BTU
- Natural gas
- Slide-out flame diverters for even heat distribution
- Perfect for display kitchens and exhibition cooking
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 18 oz. Nukleen Oven / Grill Cleaner - 12/Case
$57.49 / Case
- Cooking Performance Group 5" Plate Casters - 6/Set
$138.49 / Set
- Cooking Performance Group 5" Caster
$45.49 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group 5" Caster with Brake
$49.49 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group 310517 Oven Rack - 30" x 26"
$207.38 / Each
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
|Bakers Pride FC-816 NAT GAS Specs|
|Height||84 1/4 Inches|
|Deck Width||66 Inches|
|Opening Width||32 Inches|
|Deck Depth||44 Inches|
|Opening Height||10 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Decks||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||300 - 650 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||140,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Bakers Pride FC-816 NAT GAS Details
This Bakers Pride FC-816 IL Forno Classico natural gas brick lined deck oven combines the ambiance of the old world brick oven with the convenience, control, and precision of modern technology. It's perfect for use in display kitchens and for exhibition cooking!
The IL Forno Classico features a steel-reinforced, arched open hearth with a visible 20,000 BTU open flame burner. Additionally, another 120,000 BTU gas dual burner provides thermostatically-controlled temperatures with independent top and bottom heat controls for perfectly balanced results.
Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters provide even heat distribution within the high-heat resistant 16 gauge aluminized steel interior. A fully-insulated, spring-balanced door offers easy access to your prized culinary creations.
This Bakers Pride deck oven is designed with a combination gas control valve, pilot safety, and pressure regulator. Rear gas and electrical connections.
Overall: 84"W x 51"D
Deck Size: 66"W x 44"D
Arched Opening: 32"W x 10"H
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride FC-816 NAT GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register