Bakers Pride 153 Natural Gas Pizza Deck Oven Triple Deck 36" - 144,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- May be stacked three high
- (6) 18” pizza capacity
- 7-gauge hot rolled steel legs
- 8" interior deck height
- 144,000 BTU
- Natural gas
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Bakers Pride 153 NAT GAS Specs|
|Deck Width||36 Inches|
|Deck Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Deck Height||8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of 18" Pizzas||6 Pizzas|
|Number of Decks||3|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||300 - 650 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Bakers Pride 153 NAT GAS Details
The Bakers Pride 153 Stubby Series natural gas triple deck oven is designed for high volume pizza and all-purpose operations. Its compact design easily fits in line with other kitchen equipment, measuring only 33" deep.
For a cooler outer temperature and consistent interior temperature, this pizza deck oven features a fully insulated, heavy gauge, type 403 stainless steel exterior and a high-heat resistant, 16-gauge aluminized steel interior with hearth stone decks. Its spring-balanced doors are also fully insulated with easy-to-grip tubular steel handles.
Each triple deck pizza oven features a 300-650 degree Fahrenheit thermostat with independent, operator-controlled top and bottom heat controls.
The Bakers Pride 153 Stubby Series gas deck oven is designed with a combination gas control that incorporates a manual gas valve, pilot safety and pressure regulator. Its easily removable, slide-out, heavy-duty flame diverters distribute the burner flame uniformly in the burner chamber.
Overall: 48"W x 33"D x 81"H
Deck Size: 36"W x 24 1/2"D
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride 153 NAT GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register