Bagcraft Packaging 300116 6 1/2" x 2" x 8 1/2" Ecocraft Kraft Grease Resistant Single Serve Window Bagel / Sandwich / Bakery Bag - 500/Case
$36.76/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$37.99/Case|
Customers Also Viewed
- Great for packaging sandwiches, bagels, and cookies "to-go"
- Crystal-clear viewing window increases impulse sales
- 100% chlorine-free and unbleached design
- Moisture and grease resistant barrier reduces greasy residue on exterior of bag
- Unbleached paper reduces wood fiber waste by 21%
- Packaged in 100% recycled post-consumer content
- Packaging is printed with water-based inks
- Perfect for bakeries, cafes, and delis
Other Products from this Line
Take a step towards sustaining the environment by using Bagcraft Packaging Ecocraft products! Less energy and resources are required to produce this natural fiber paper, so in a world that strives to create more, let’s work together to consume less.
|Bagcraft Papercon 300116 Specs|
|Length||8 1/2 Inches|
|Width||6 1/2 Inches|
|Gusset Width||2 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Will these bags eliminate grease?
- Grease-resistant bags have a coating to reduce the amount of greasy residue on the exterior of the bag. Although these are not the same as being grease-proof, these bags offer breathability for your food to ensure optimum freshness while still reducing the amount of oil that could seep through the bag. With a more opaque surface, these bags are perfect for branding and for keeping food fresh and delicious for customers.
Bagcraft Papercon 300116 Details
Offering easily visibility of your signature bagels, sandwiches, and fresh-baked cookies, this Bagcraft Packaging 300116 6 1/2" x 2" x 8 1/2" Ecocraft kraft grease resistant single serve window bagel / sandwich / bakery bag makes increasing impulse sales a breeze. This bag features a crystal-clear viewing window and eco-friendly, 100% chlorine-free and unbleached design. The moisture and grease-resistant barrier reduces the amount of greasy residue on the exterior of the bag, while offering breathability for your food. It's perfect for hot or cold displays at bakeries, cafes, and delis! Plus, this bag can easily be heat-sealed for a safe, secure closure.
Ecocraft's unbleached paper reduces wood fiber waste by 21% compared to a similar bleached paper product. At the same time, the carton that this product is packaged in is 100% recycled post-consumer content and is printed with water-based inks.
Width: 6 1/2"
Length: 8 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:bags sandwiches perfect bag putting egg economical craft color closed
These pastry bags with a window were perfect for selling baked goods (homemade sweet rolls) at our local farmers market. The price was excellent, and the shipping speed was fantastic!
I have been using this to make pastries and sandwiches to go for my customers. I like the color and quality. It holds up the food nice!
We love these bags, we use an inexpensive plate for our egg sandwiches and then slide them in this bag and it is perfect. You can even tell whether it is sausage or bacon without having to write that on the bag!
The quality and the craft color is perfect for putting in the sandwiches. However, it is a bit too thin so it rips often when we are putting the sandwiches in. However, the look of it is perfect.
bags that actually don't fall apart! these things can stand up to people handling them when put on a shelf and closed with a sticker.
We use these for our 6” pies. Fruit, pecan, and bread puddings. They are economical. They are sturdy enough. Not too flimsy. We are pleased. Good buy
We use these for our breakfast sandwiches, which are on bagels and English muffins. They look very high scale in these bags, and make serving them a total breeze.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register