Avantco PHCD02417 Temperature Probe and Display Assembly with Transformer
- Replaces the original thermometer and transformer
- Transformer ensures proper electrical current for the temperature display
- Temperature display gives a quick picture of the interior temperature of the unit
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
Replace a broken or malfunctioning temperature probe, display, and transformer assembly with this Avantco PHCD02417 temperature probe and display with a transformer! This assembly ensures that the temperature display on your holding / proofing cabinet is functioning properly so that you always have an accurate picture of the interior temperature of your unit. The transformer ensures that a proper electrical current reaches the temperature probe and display, while the probe gauges the interior temperature and communicates that information through the digital display. Each component is rated at 120V.
Display Diameter: 2 5/8"
Bulb Length: 3/4"
Transformer Length: 2"
Transformer Width: 1"
Resources and Downloads
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register