- Replaces the original hi-limit thermostat
- Prevents the unit from overheating
- Limit of 210 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shipping Weight
- 0.05 lb.
- Capillary Length
- No Capillary
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
Replace a damaged or worn out thermostat on your Avantco heating / proofing cabinet with this Avantco 177PHCD019 replacement hi-limit thermostat. This thermostat is a direct replacement for the one that came with your unit and helps to ensure that your cabinet doesn't overheat. This thermostat has a temperature limit of 210 degrees Fahrenheit.
Length: 1 5/8"
Width: 1 3/4"
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register