Avantco PHCD019 Hi-Limit Thermostat
- Replaces the original hi-limit thermostat
- Prevents the unit from overheating
- Limit of 210 degrees Fahrenheit
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
Replace a damaged or worn out thermostat on your Avantco heating / proofing cabinet with this Avantco PHCD019 replacement hi-limit thermostat. This thermostat is a direct replacement for the one that came with your unit and helps to ensure that your cabinet doesn't overheat. This thermostat has a temperature limit of 210 degrees Fahrenheit.
Length: 1 5/8"
Width: 1 3/4"
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register