Atrix PMPBP Ergo 8 Qt. PMP Backpack Vacuum / Blower with HEPA Filtration and Tool Kit - 120V, 1400W
- Lightweight canister fits comfortably on your back
- Great for cleaning ceilings, stairs, and doorways
- Ideal for pest management professionals
- Tools included to expand vacuum's usage
- Four-level filtration eliminates germs and allergens; 120V, 1400W
Atrix International, Inc.
|Hose Length||6 Feet|
Optimize your cleaning operation with the help of the Atrix PMPBP Ergo 8 qt. PMP backpack vacuum / blower with HEPA filtration and tool kit. Made with pest management professionals in mind, this vacuum is the perfect pest control cleaning solution. Use it to capture bed bugs, dirt, and debris. Its four-level filtration includes an eight-quart HEPA bag, cloth shakeout bag, HEPA premotor filter, and an exhaust filter to ensure a thorough cleaning. This powerful vacuum is ready to tackle any potential cleaning operation from stairs and ledges to ceilings and doorways.
This vacuum's lightweight, compact design makes it easy to place on your back and start cleaning. It's equipped with an attachment kit that provides you with the versatility needed to clean a variety of surface types. The kit includes bags, filters, brushes, nozzles, an extensions wand, and other useful tools. This corded vacuum is equipped with a 120V, 1400W motor unit that provides ample power.
This product should not be used for hazardous particulate applications.
- (3) VACBP6 HEPA bags
- (1) PMPBP ERGO PMP backpack vacuum/blower
- (1) BP200 carry/storage bag
- (1) ATISF-U15 sampling filter
- (1) 41570 24" long flexible crevice tool
- (1) ATI34663 wand adapter
- (1) BP4 6? hose
- (1) BP17 blower adapter
- (1) BP18 exhaust filter cover
- (1) BP39 22" - 37" extension wand
- (1) BP40 furniture nozzle
- (1) BP41 crevice tool
- (1) BP42 oval dust brush
- (1) BP43-1 floor brush
- (1) BP45 set of 3 blower nozzles
- (1) BP99 extension cord strain relief
- (1) VACBP8 shakeout bag
- (1) BPFILPACK premotor and exhaust filter set
- (1) BPPLUGSET set of hose and filter plugs
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register