$297.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $9.09 back (909 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Features HEPA filtration
- 6.4 qt. capacity
- 1000W, 8.5 Amps; 120V, 2 stage
- Weighs only 9.2 lb.
- Clear dome lid for easy viewing of contents
- Includes 1 1/2" attachment kit
Hoover C2401 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 21.96 lb.
- Handle Length
- 57 Inches
- Hose Length
- 52 Inches
- Power Cord Length
- 48 Feet
- Hose Diameter
- 1 1/2 Inches
- 8.5 Amps
- 120 Volts
- 1,000 Watts
- Airflow Rating
- 120 CFM
- 6.4 qt.
- HEPA Filtration
- Noise Level
- 66 dB
- Power Type
- Static Lift
- 102 Inches
- Backpack Vacuums
Customer questions about this product
- Is this unit appropriate for use on carpet?
- Yes, this backpack vacuum is designed for commercial level-loop carpet.
- What is the difference between this model (C2401) and the Hoover C2401-010?
- According to the manufacturer, the difference is in the specific attachments included in each model. The C2401 model includes a 1 1/2" diameter hose and tool kit with wider (14") floor tools than the C-2401-010 model. The diameter of the larger hose helps to prevent clogging, and its "S" shaped wands allow for easy sweeping from side to side to clean larger areas faster.
Hoover C2401 Details
This Hoover C2401 6.4 qt. commercial backpack vacuum cleaner is the perfect solution to cleaning large areas or places there an upright or canister vacuum wouldn't do the job. For your office, restaurant, or hotel, you can beat a Hoover backpack vacuum! Chiropractor designed for ergonomic use, this vacuum comes with a harness that includes a sternum clip to better secure the shoulder straps. The 48" quick disconnect cord allows for a large range of movement, and can be easily replaced if needed. The entire vacuum only weighs 9.2 lb. for less fatigue so your employees can work better without injuring themselves.
The clear dome lid on the container allows your employees to easily see what is in the canister, and it also makes it easy to tell when the vacuum needs of be emptied or the bag needs to be changed. This unit may be used with a shake-out cloth liner, or with a disposable type BP bag. The Hypercone cartridge filter and HEPA high-efficiency air filter allow for high-quality filtration while still maintaining consistent air-flow throughout the job. 8.5 amps, 120V.
- 1 1/2" x 52" positive locking hose
- 57" two-piece bend aluminum wand with button lock
- 17" crevice tool
- 14" all-purpose floor tool
- 2 1/2" dusting brush
- 5" upholstery tool and adapter
- Shakeout bag
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 year commercial warranty
13 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register