- Bagless design with 3.5 qt. dirt cup reduces downtime and cost associated with vacuum bags
- Operates at just 70.6 dB for ultra-quiet, 24/7 cleaning
- HEPA filtration system captures up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger
- Includes tools to clean carpet, furniture, and above-floor areas
- 40 ft. power cord allows for a wide area of operation
- Sanitaire 61840 HF-5 Washable Replacement HEPA Filter for Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- Sanitaire 66120 Style U Replacement Belt for Upright Vacuum Cleaners - 2/Pack
- Sanitaire 68903 DCF-3 Replacement Dust Cup Filter for FORCE Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- Sanitaire 622284 15" True Balance Replacement Brush Roll for Upright Vacuum Cleaners
|Sanitaire SC5745D Specs|
|Cord Length||40 Feet|
|Hose Length||10 Feet|
|Airflow Rating||135 CFM|
|Cleaning Path Size||13 Inches|
|Features|| HEPA Filtration|
|Noise Level||70.6 dB|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Sanitaire SC5745D Details
Experience exceptional cleaning power with the Sanitaire SC5745B FORCE QuietClean 13" bagless upright vacuum cleaner. This machine includes a HEPA filter that captures up to 99.97% of carbon particles of 0.3 microns or larger in size. It provides a deep clean while operating at just 70.6 dB, making it possible to clean quietly in hotels, hospitals, and childcare facilities with minimal disturbance.
This vacuum features a unique bagless design, which eliminates the hassle and cost associated with disposable vacuum bags. It instead comes with a 3.5 qt. dirt cup to collect debris for more sustainable cleaning.
The machine also includes a set of helpful tools to tackle not just dirty carpets but furniture and areas above the floor. A 10 ft. stretch hose allows the user to reach up stairs without moving the vacuum, a dust brush helps clear off base boards, and a two-piece wand helps clean a variety of spaces. Plus, a special crevice tool gets into hard-to-reach nooks and crannies so that no space goes uncleaned. This particular vacuum includes a 40 ft. power cord, which creates a wide area of operation and helps limit downtime. It requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Dirt Cup Capacity: 3.5 qt.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CRI Green Label Plus
Part of a voluntary testing program, this item has low emissions of VOCS, enhances indoor air quality and offers an environmentally responsible product.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register