This is the type of vase I had been searching for, and its a very good size and weight. A great display piece for the cuttings. highly recommend.
- Made of fully tempered glass
- Decorative wavy rim
- Great for fresh fruit, side dishes, and more
Other Products from this Line
- Arcoroc J0226 15 oz. Fleur Glass Soup / Deep Salad Plate / Bowl by Arc Cardinal - 6/Pack
- Arcoroc J0232 7 1/2" Fleur Dessert Plate by Arc Cardinal - 12/Pack
- Arcoroc 08781 10 oz. Fleur Compote by Arc Cardinal - 6/Pack
- Arcoroc 06626 Fleur 112 oz. Glass Bowlby Arc Cardinal
- Arcoroc J0856 9" Fleur Dinner Plate by Arc Cardinal - 6/Pack
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||5 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
This Arcoroc H4120 10.5 oz. glass Fleur bowl has been fully tempered, meaning that it extends the life of the glass many times, and ultimately lowers replacement costs. The tempering process strengthens the entire glass against thermal and mechanical shock. Featuring an attractive floral design, this glass serving dish is sure to make a statement at your restaurant! It enhances the presentation of fresh fruit, side dishes, salads, and more.
Top Diameter: 5"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Capacity: 10.5 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Fully Tempered Glassware
This item is made of fully tempered glass for added strength and durability.
People Talk About:plates bowls dessert desserts fine glass match pattern server stack
I purchased these for desserts along with the plates to match. One of the plates arrived broken. The unbroken ones are very pretty. All of the rest of them looked fine. I ordered more to complete the set since one was broken. I just recently went to move them to my buffet server and found that almost half of them had rough edges like they'd been chipped. It isn't easy to visually tell due to the pattern but it could easily be felt. I couldn't serve them like that. I do stack them, like other plates but carefully. I imagine that others also stack them. I'll have to find other plates and bowls for the dessert course. Maybe I just got a bad batch or perhaps the pattern weakens the glass. The bowls were fine, so far, but I'll need others to match the other plates I'll have to now get.
I love these small glass dessert bowls! They are attractive, sturdy and perfect for serving cut up fruit or ice cream. Also very sturdy - we have had them for years and have yet to have one break.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register