$3,076.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $92.28 back (9,228 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 90,000 BTU
- CharRocks included
- Manual controls
- Heavy duty 4" legs
- Grease chute for easy cleaning
APW Wyott 3H-GCRB-36S Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 224 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 26 3/4 Inches
- 15 3/4 Inches
- Cooking Surface Width
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Cooking Surface Depth
- 17 1/8 Inches
- Burner BTU
- 40,000 BTU
- Control Type
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Heating Source
- Lava Rocks
- Installation Type
- Number of Burners
- 3 Burners
- Number of Controls
- Power Type
- Field Convertible
- Total BTU
- 120,000 BTU
- Medium Duty
Customer questions about this product
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
APW Wyott 3H-GCRB-36S Details
Let the delicious aroma of backyard barbecue fill your restaurant, steak house, or pub with the APW Wyott GCRB-36S CharRock lava rock charbroiler! Its three "U" style burners provide 90,000 total BTUs per hour. The charbroiler's dual manual high / low controls give you complete temperature control over two independent cooking zones.
The APW Wyott GCRB-36S CharRock charbroiler has a 35 1/2" x 17 1/8" cooking surface, providing ample space to cook hamburgers, chicken, fish, or even kabobs! A cast iron rock grate and a 3/4" cast iron "steak char" grate are included, both ensuring even heat distribution and years of high output char grilling.
An easy access port allows you to light and adjust the charbroiler's pilot light without removing the front panel. Clean up has never been easier with the APW Wyott GCRB-36S charbroiler! A 4" x 1" grease chute drains into the charbroiler's front-access bottom-mounted grease collection pan. Just slide the pan out to dump its contents!
Depth: 26 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT pipe
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott 3H-GCRB-36S
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register