Anchor Hocking 90010 New Orleans 12 oz. Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Customers Also Viewed
- Rim-tempered for superior durability
- Classic paneled pattern adds grip and visual appeal
- Crystal-clear clarity shows off your beverages
- Perfect for hotels and bars
- Ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes
- Stable base adds heft and durability
- Great for serving old fashioneds, coffee drinks, yogurt parfaits, smoothies, and juices
- Large size for doubles
|Anchor Hocking 90010 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 90010 Details
With an eye-catching, classic paneled design, this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90010 New Orleans 12 oz. double rocks glass never ceases to bring old-time tradition to your establishment! Featuring a rim-tempered construction, this glass is extremely durable, allowing it to stand up to night after night of clanging ice cubes and spirited fun at your bar, hotel, or lounge. The thick, stable base adds heft and weight to this glass, offering a more expensive feel for your guests, while the wide opening provides ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes.
With the classic shape and timeless design of this elegant yet hardy glass, it's easy to deliver top-notch service! Thanks to its crystal-clear complexion, this New Orleans glass beautifully showcases the rich, amber tones of whiskey and scotch, making your old fashioneds and doubles of other signature cocktails look as good as they taste. Plus, this versatile glass can also be used to serve your customer's favorite coffee drinks, yogurt parfaits, smoothies, and juices.
Top Diameter: 3 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Capacity: 12 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Anchor Hocking 77746 New Orleans 16 oz. Cooler Glass - 36/Case
Anchor Hocking 90005 New Orleans 5.5 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Anchor Hocking 90006 New Orleans 7 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Anchor Hocking 77722 New Orleans 22 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 24/Case
Anchor Hocking 90004 New Orleans 4.5 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Anchor Hocking 90009 New Orleans 10 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Anchor Hocking 90008 New Orleans 9 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:glasses heavy rocks glass drinks bar drink mixed hand Great
Heavy duty and heavy in the hand, our male customers love getting both mixed drinks and anything on the rocks in this large heavy glass.
These rock glasses hold up well under tough conditions. My husband and I have owned a bar for 14 years It took some time to figure out which glasses to use to get the bet value not only as to how long they would last, but also the size that would be best for a mixed drink. This glass gets an A on both counts. It is very heavy. So it wont tip over easy and doesnt chip like thinner glasses. 12 ounces seems to fit most drink recipes well. And the price is right!
Great for short or rocks pour. Durable glass and can be stacked to save room at the bar.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register