Anchor Hocking 77722 New Orleans 22 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 24/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for superior durability
- Classic paneled pattern adds grip and visual appeal
- Crystal-clear clarity shows off your beverages
- Perfect for restaurants, buffets, and bars
- Ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes
- Stable base adds heft and durability
- Great for serving iced tea, lemonade, and soft drinks
Other Products from this Line
|Anchor Hocking 77722 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Product Line||Anchor Hocking New Orleans|
|Type||Iced Tea Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 77722 Details
Satisfy your parched patrons with a large glass of iced tea or lemonade in this Anchor Hocking Oneida 77722 New Orleans 22 oz. iced tea glass! Featuring a rim-tempered construction, this glass is extremely durable, allowing it to stand up to night after night of clanging ice cubes and spirited fun at your restaurant, bar, or buffet. The thick, stable base adds heft and weight to this glass, offering a more expensive feel for your guests, while the wide opening provides ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes.
With the classic shape and timeless design of this elegant yet hardy glass, it's easy to deliver top-notch service! Plus, thanks to its crystal-clear complexion, this New Orleans glass beautifully showcases the colors of your drinks so that they look as good as they taste!
Top Diameter: 3 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 3 3/4"
Capacity: 22 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:drinks soft serving serve root Ideal iced Great glasses floats
Great basic glasses for serving all sorts of drinks in them! Ideal for iced tea but we serve soft drinks and even root beer floats in them!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register