Great basic glasses for serving all sorts of drinks in them! Ideal for iced tea but we serve soft drinks and even root beer floats in them!!
Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for superior durability
- Classic paneled pattern adds grip and visual appeal
- Crystal-clear clarity shows off your beverages
- Perfect for restaurants, buffets, and bars
- Ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes
- Stable base adds heft and durability
- Great for serving iced tea, lemonade, and soft drinks
Other Products from this Line
Anchor Hocking New OrleansShop this Line
- Anchor Hocking 1153U New Orleans 1 Liter Gusto Beer Mug - 12/Case
- Anchor Hocking 7732U New Orleans 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 7729U New Orleans 9 oz. Highball Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 7730U New Orleans 10 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90009 New Orleans 10 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90005 New Orleans 5.5 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90010 New Orleans 12 oz. Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 77746 New Orleans 16 oz. Cooler Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90008 New Orleans 9 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 7745U New Orleans 14 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 799U New Orleans 9 oz. Tall Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90006 New Orleans 7 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
|Anchor Hocking 77722 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| Heat Treated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Anchor Hocking New Orleans|
|Type||Iced Tea Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 77722 Details
Satisfy your parched patrons with a large glass of iced tea or lemonade in this Anchor Hocking Oneida 77722 New Orleans 22 oz. iced tea glass! Featuring a rim-tempered construction, this glass is extremely durable, allowing it to stand up to night after night of clanging ice cubes and spirited fun at your restaurant, bar, or buffet. The thick, stable base adds heft and weight to this glass, offering a more expensive feel for your guests, while the wide opening provides ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes.
With the classic shape and timeless design of this elegant yet hardy glass, it's easy to deliver top-notch service! Plus, thanks to its crystal-clear complexion, this New Orleans glass beautifully showcases the colors of your drinks so that they look as good as they taste!
Top Diameter: 3 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 3 3/4"
Capacity: 22 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:drinks basic beer floats glasses great iced ideal root serve
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register