Anchor Hocking 90008 New Orleans 9 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Customers Also Viewed
plus $64.99 /Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for superior durability
- Classic paneled pattern adds grip and visual appeal
- Crystal-clear clarity shows off your beverages
- Perfect for hotels and bars
- Ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes
- Stable base adds heft and durability
- Great for serving old fashioneds and other cocktails
|Anchor Hocking 90008 Specs|
|Height||3 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 90008 Details
With an eye-catching, classic paneled design, this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90008 9 oz. New Orleans rocks glass never ceases to bring old-time tradition to your establishment! Featuring a rim-tempered construction, this glass is extremely durable, allowing it to stand up to night after night of clanging ice cubes and spirited fun at your bar, hotel, or lounge. The thick, stable base adds heft and weight to this glass, offering a more expensive feel for your guests, while the wide opening provides ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes.
With the classic shape and timeless design of this elegant yet hardy glass, it's easy to deliver top-notch service! Plus, thanks to its crystal-clear complexion, this New Orleans glass beautifully showcases the rich, amber tones of whiskey and scotch, making your old fashioneds and other signature cocktails look as good as they taste.
Top Diameter: 3 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Height: 3 3/4"
Capacity: 9 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register