This is the perfect size to offer a reasonably priced drink that doesn't look skimpy. The quality is very good too. They are more durable than previous brands I used.
Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for superior durability
- Classic paneled pattern adds grip and visual appeal
- Crystal-clear clarity shows off your beverages
- Stable base adds heft and durability
- Great for serving old fashioneds, coffee drinks, yogurt parfaits, smoothies, and juices
Other Products from this Line
Anchor Hocking New OrleansShop this Line
- Anchor Hocking 1153U New Orleans 1 Liter Gusto Beer Mug - 12/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90009 New Orleans 10 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 7732U New Orleans 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 7730U New Orleans 10 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 7729U New Orleans 9 oz. Highball Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 77746 New Orleans 16 oz. Cooler Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90008 New Orleans 9 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90010 New Orleans 12 oz. Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 7745U New Orleans 14 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 77722 New Orleans 22 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 24/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90006 New Orleans 7 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 799U New Orleans 9 oz. Tall Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
|Anchor Hocking 90005 Specs|
|Height||3 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||1 7/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Product Line||Anchor Hocking New Orleans|
|Type|| Old Fashioned Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 90005 Details
With an eye-catching, classic paneled design, this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90005 5.5 oz. New Orleans rocks glass never ceases to bring old-time tradition to your establishment! Featuring a rim-tempered construction, this glass is extremely durable, allowing it to stand up to night after night of clanging ice cubes and spirited fun at your bar, hotel, or lounge. The thick, stable base adds heft and weight to this glass, offering a more expensive feel for your guests, while the wide opening provides ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes.
With the classic shape and timeless design of this elegant yet hardy glass, it's easy to deliver top-notch service! Thanks to its crystal-clear complexion, this New Orleans glass beautifully showcases the rich, amber tones of whiskey and scotch, making your old fashioneds and other signature cocktails look as good as they taste. Plus, this versatile glass can also be used to serve your customer's favorite coffee drinks, yogurt parfaits, smoothies, and juices.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 1 7/8"
Height: 3 1/8"
Capacity: 5.5 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft J201 .5 oz. & 1 oz. Stainless Steel Jigger
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft J205 1 oz. & 2 oz. Stainless Steel Jigger
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 90004 New Orleans 4.5 oz. Espresso / Rocks Glass - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft OFP7 7" Overflow Pipe for 1" and 1 1/2" Drains
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAcopa 16 oz. Customizable Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft J203 .75 oz. & 1.5 oz. Stainless Steel Jigger
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 16 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 5282U 2 oz. Fluted Shot Glass - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 14 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 3181EU Regency 10 oz. Heavy Base Collins / Mojito Glass - 36/Case
People Talk About:glasses great rocks glass shot size shots durable high larger
These glasses are great glasses, durable and appealing to the eye. We use these glasses as shot glasses and even through all of the slamming on the bar counter and high usage, they rarely break. While these glasses are great, I think I prefer the glasses with the super-thick bottoms because they make the glass look fuller. We pour a shot that is 50%+ larger than the standard 1.25oz shot, and the glass looks less than half-full. While we prefer to use larger buckets for shots on the rocks, this glass definitely works well for single-shots on the rocks.
this is a great size for a rocks glass it does not break easily and we would recommend to anyone we really like them too
it is very hard to find this size rocks in store. i am so glad i got them here for this high quality and good price.
these are great for mixed shots like new york apples or something like that. We love them and at a dollar a piece you cannot go wrong
These are great shape and size for single or double shot on the rocks. My customers really like them, in fact I have to order more, since they seem to wind up missing sometimes.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register