Anchor Hocking 90007 New Orleans 8 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
$62.86/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$63.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for superior durability with a stable base for optimal balance
- Classic paneled pattern adds grip and visual appeal
- Crystal-clear clarity shows off your beverages
- Stable base adds heft and durability
- Great for serving old fashioneds, coffee drinks, yogurt parfaits, smoothies, and juices
|Anchor Hocking 90007 Specs|
|Height||3 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 90007 Details
With an eye-catching, classic paneled design, this Anchor Hocking 90007 New Orleans 8 oz. rocks glass never ceases to bring old-time tradition to your establishment! Featuring a rim-tempered construction, this glass is extremely durable, allowing it to stand up to night after night of clanging ice cubes and spirited fun at your bar, hotel, or lounge. The thick, stable base adds heft and weight to this glass, offering a more expensive feel for your guests, while the wide opening provides ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes.
With the classic shape and timeless design of this elegant yet hardy glass, it's easy to deliver top-notch service! Thanks to its crystal-clear complexion, this New Orleans glass beautifully showcases the rich, amber tones of whiskey and scotch. This glass will make your old fashioneds and other signature cocktails look as good as they taste. This versatile glass can also be used to serve your customer's favorite sodas and juices.
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Height: 3 3/8"
Capacity: 8 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register