Alto-Shaam TY2SYS-72/P SS Stainless Steel Heated Display Case with Curved Glass and Base - Self Service 72"
- Self service opening across full length
- Condensation-free curved glass
- (2) independent heat zones
- Waterless, radiant heat
|Alto-Shaam TY2SYS-72/P SS 208240 Specs|
|Depth||51 5/16 Inches|
|Height||52 3/16 Inches|
|Well Length||69 5/16 Inches|
|Well Width||27 3/16 Inches|
|Well Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Service Sides||2|
|Number of Shelves||None|
Alto-Shaam TY2SYS-72/P SS 208240 Details
Say goodbye to clouds of steam and foggy windows with the Alto-Shaam TY2SYS-72/P SS stainless steel self service 72" heated display case! This case features Halo Heat technology that is designed to keep hot foods fresh, moist, and deliciously warm without the need for water thanks to an electric thermal cable providing radiant heat without drying or hot spots. Perfect for use in your cafeteria, buffet, deli, and more, the TY2SYS-72/P SS is able to hold a full range of pan sizes to accommodate all your most popular foods.
- Operator side opening includes (1) 10" x 60" work shelf
- Self service opening runs the full length of the unit's front
- Front mounted heat guard protects patrons
- Includes a self-serve pan insert (26 7/16" x 69 3/16" x 2") and (2) wire pan grids
- Two base heat zones independently controlled by (2) adjustable thermostats with (10) temperature levels
- Five pan zones each hold up to (1) full size pan (12" x 20") and (1) third size pan (12" x 6") up to 4" deep, sold separately
- Case will also accommodate (3) full size sheet pans (18" x 26" x 1"), sold separately
- Condensation-free curved glass display may be lifted at a 90 degree angle for easy cleaning; removable sliding glass doors on the operator side feature "clean sweep" tracks
- Tempered glass operator doors reflect heat back onto products for increased warming and mirror the display for an enhanced merchandising effect!
- Two overhead light zones feature a total of (10) shatterproof bulbs for safety
- Durable stainless steel base
- 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly protective bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste.
Left to Right: 72"
Front to Back: 51 5/16"
Height: 52 3/16"
Length: 69 5/16"
Width: 27 3/16"
Depth: 4 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam TY2SYS-72/P SS 208240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register