- Great addition to concession stands, snack bars, arenas, and stadiums
- Includes a 3-tier 18" pizza rack and a 3-tier pretzel rack
- Humidified cabinet helps prevent product from drying out
- Racks rotate for extra merchandising effect; stops when a door is open for simple loading and serving
- Attractive graphics help boost impulse sales
- For rear counter full service or front counter self service operation
- Toggles control the light, motor, and heat; temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat
- 120V, 1480W
- Novus 7100 Plastic Cleaner, Polisher, and Scratch Remover Kit
- Novus PN-7033 2 oz. Plastic Polish #2 Fine Scratch Remover
- Novus PN-7080 8 oz. Plastic Polish #3 Heavy Scratch Remover
- Novus PN-7030 8 oz. Plastic Polish #2 Fine Scratch Remover
- Novus PN-7020 8 oz. Plastic Clean & Shine #1
- Novus Acrylic Cleaning Kit
|Benchmark USA 51018 Specs|
|Maximum Product Diameter||18 Inches|
|Features|| Controlled Humidity|
|Number of Tiers||3 Tiers|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Service Type||Dual Service|
Benchmark USA 51018 Details
Whether you want to sell piping hot pizza or soft pretzels, this Benchmark USA 51018 display warmer is guaranteed to keep your product looking and tasting delicious! This unit comes with a 3-tier 18" pizza rack and a 3-tier pretzel rack, as well as "Fresh & Delicious" graphics that allow you to effectively merchandise either of them. A great addition to concession stands, snack bars, arenas, and stadiums, this warmer illuminates product with a 50W bulb (sold separately) and rotates the rack for even greater eye-catching merchandising effect. This rotation is stopped when a door is opened for easy loading and serving, while a door on each side allows this unit to be used as a full service machine on a rear counter or a self service machine on a front counter.
Individual toggles allow you to power the machine's light, motor, and heat, while an adjustable thermostat allows you to precisely set the temperature. A water reservoir is also included in the bottom of the unit that allows you to add humidity to the cabinet so the pizza and pretzels don't dry out. The stainless steel body is extremely durable and simple to clean, while select components can even be cleaned in a dishwasher to further help expedite cleaning. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register