All Points 26-3916 10"(H) x 16"(W) x 2"(T) Aluminum Hood Filter - Ridged Baffles
- Drop handles
- Positive flame barrier protection
- Nominal thickness: 2"; actual thickness: 1 3/4"
|All Points 26-3916 Specs|
|Actual Width||15 9/16 Inches|
|Actual Height||9 9/16 Inches|
|Actual Thickness||1 3/4 Inches|
|Filter Type||Ridged Baffles|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
All Points 26-3916 Details
This All Points 26-3916 10" x 16" x 2" thick aluminum hood filter ensures that grease deposits directly onto baffles and drains out to prevent fire hazards. Its surfaces permit constant grease run-off into the hood collection troughs, while convenient drop handles allow safer handling. This 2" thick, 22 gauge aluminum hood filter is lighter than a stainless steel model, making it easier to handle. Ridged baffles give the filter a stylish appearance.
Actual Height: 9 9/16"
Actual Width: 15 9/16"
Actual Thickness: 1 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
All Points 26-3916
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:fit hood providing price places perfect order more markup filters
Did not think I would be able to find any filters to fit my old exhaust hood, I did and they fit perfect, may order more...
A lot of places put a big markup on these hood baffles. Webstaurant does it again providing a quality product at a price that can't be beat.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register