$412.99/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $12.39 back (1,239 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel top
- Adjustable stainless steel undershelf
- Features an 18" x 72" work surface
- Stainless steel legs with bullet feet for stability
- 1 5/8" sanitary rolled rim on front and rear edges with square ends
- Two hat channels are stud welded under tabletop to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Easy-to-clean surface
- Great for busy commercial kitchens
Advance Tabco TTS-186-X Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 48 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Without Backsplash
- NSF Listed
- 18 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Legs
- 18" x 72"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 430
- Table Style
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Undershelf Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Light Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Is this item compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories?
- No, this item is not compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
Advance Tabco TTS-186-X Details
This Advance Tabco TTS-186 18" x 72" 18 gauge stainless steel work table with undershelf is a durable yet economical solution for any commercial kitchen! It's perfect for completing a variety of tasks including prepping entrees and assembling side dishes and desserts. This work table's durable, 18 gauge type 430 top features rolled front and rear edges, while the sides are squared off for flush placement against walls or other tables. The top also boasts two stud welded hat channels on its underside for added reinforcement and to maintain a level work surface. Plus, it's easy to clean and sound-deadened to help keep loud noises from disturbing your customers.
Designed with an adjustable 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf for added versatility, this work table offers plenty of room for additional supplies and ingredients for convenient access. Its (4) 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs provide a stable foundation, while its 1" bullet feet allow you to level your table on uneven floors for stability and peace of mind.
For superior balance and strength, this table's legs feature 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can be sure that the table won't break when you store equipment and supplies on the undershelf.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco TTS-186-X
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register