So glad we ordered these! Our workspace is limited so being able to move the center work table is so helpful to our work flow.
- Direct replacement for original part
- Compatible with work tables and equipment stands from a variety of popular brands
- Durable zinc casters with polyurethane tread
- Raises height of unit by 6"
- 800 lb. total weight capacity
|Application||Mobile Storage and Tables / Stands|
|Number of Casters||4|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- How do I install the casters?
- First, turn the nut at the top of the stem until it just barely fits into the leg. Once inserted, tighten it using the nut underneath for a secure fit. Check out our How to Install Casters on a Work Table Video to learn more.
Use these Assure Parts 5" heavy duty zinc swivel stem casters to conveniently and easily make your work table or equipment stand mobile. These casters swap out with the bullet feet that came with your work table or stand so that you can easily move it for cleaning, storage, and other purposes. Two casters come with brakes to ensure your unit is stable during stationary use. Made of a durable zinc construction with a polyurethane tread, each caster boasts a 200 lb. load capacity.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:table wheels great casters instructions lock stainless steel figured install
A must-have for any work table that you want to be mobile. I like that I can lock two of the casters in place, although it would be nice to be able to lock all four of the casters.
Once I figured out how to install them, they have been great. I kept looking for instructions because after an hour of screwing around with these wheels and the suggested table I couldn't for the life of me figure out how they attach. Turns out the instructions are in the video on the purchase link. once I learned how the tension worked we haven't had any issues since. I would suggest Restaurant add the instructions typed out on the link somewhere, I cannot view the videos due to how our company restrictions are on the internet, and it seems like many people have the same issue on installing properly.
These wheels were incredibly easy to install, just insert and tighten. They’ve allowed us to create a moving island in our kitchen with a stainless steel counter. They’re high quality and lockable which is great for longevity and safety.
Casters work great but don't lock in just don't lift table optional for stainless steel work table #522ETSG2424 Steelton 24" X 24" 18 Gauge 430
Thank you for your review, Vincent! We are sorry this 5 inch Heavy Duty Zinc Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 4/Set has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
These wheels are sturdy and well built. They fit the table and roll smoothly even over surfaces that aren't completely flat. Happy with my purchase.
We bought 2 sets of wheels for two stainless steel tables we have in our little catering nook. These wheels are definitely heavy duty yet they still provide a fluid motion. Great buy!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register