Advance Tabco CRCI-48L-7 Stainless Steel Ice Bin and Storage Rack Combo with 7-Circuit Cold Plate - 48" x 21" (Left Side Ice Bin)
- 12" deep insulated ice bin with 119 lb. capacity
- Welded partition between two bins
- Built-in 7-circuit cold plate
- All stainless steel construction
- Integrated 4" backsplash and rear deck for extra storage
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Includes two 3-pack injection molded plastic bottle racks
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Compartment Length||12 Inches|
|Ice Bin Length||36 Inches|
|Compartment Width||21 Inches|
|Ice Bin Width||21 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||12 Inches|
|Ice Bin Depth||12 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||7|
|Type||Ice Bins With Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
Maximize your operation's ice storage capacity with the Advance Tabco CRCI-48L stainless steel ice bin and bottle storage combo unit. A welded partition is fixed between the unit's storage bin and insulated ice bin, with the ice bin on the left side boasting a 119 lb. ice capacity. A 4" backsplash matches the item's stainless steel exterior design and creates a professional, polished look. In addition, a 7-circuit cold plate is fitted to the bottom of the ice bin.
The unit features all stainless steel construction, including:
- 22 gauge, 300 series stainless steel ice bin, front apron, and backsplash
- 20 gauge, 430 series stainless steel sides
- 22 gauge galvaneal front and back understructure
- 11 gauge electrogalvaneal leg channel
- 1 5/8" O.D. 18 gauge, galvanized steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
This ice bin combo item is designed for exceptional durability and years of high volume use thanks to sturdy construction and adjustable side cross-bracing. A 1/2" IPS drain works to remove melted ice or water from the bottom basin. Two 3-pack injection molded plastic bottle racks are included, and a rear deck provides further storage capabilities. The perfect addition to nearly any foodservice operation, this Advance Tabco CRCI-48L unit will instantly enhance your ice storage capabilities.
Work Surface Height: 29"
Backsplash Height: 4"
Ice Bin Dimensions:
Storage Compartment Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Advance Tabco Supreme Metal (Formerly)|
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register