A little flimsy and doesn't quite fit tightly on the Update pot but it does the job just fine! I'm sure I'll be using this thing for a long time.
Other Available Sizes:
- 2 mm thickness
- Fits many 7 13/16" diameter pots / pans
|Interior Diameter||7 9/16 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
This aluminum pot / pan cover is constructed of heavy-gauge reinforced 2 mm thick aluminum and is specifically designed for high-volume use. Ideal for stockpots, it will fit many pots or pans with a 7 13/16" diameter.
Top Diameter: 8 3/8"
Interior Diameter: 7 9/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath Z434212 Wear-Ever 2.75 Qt. Tapered Non-Stick Aluminum Sauce Pan with SteelCoat x3 and Blue Silicone Cool Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars9" Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover for 4.5 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath Z434412 Wear-Ever 4.5 Qt. Tapered Non-Stick Aluminum Sauce Pan with SteelCoat x3 and Blue Silicone Cool Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath Z434112 Wear-Ever 1.5 Qt. Tapered Non-Stick Aluminum Sauce Pan with SteelCoat x3 and Blue Silicone Cool Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath EZ4014 Wear-Ever 14" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Rivetless Interior, CeramiGuard II Coating, and Blue Cool Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath EZ4012 Wear-Ever 12" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Rivetless Interior, CeramiGuard II Coating, and Blue Cool Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath N7014 Arkadia 14" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath EZ4010 Wear-Ever 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Rivetless Interior, CeramiGuard II Coating, and Blue Cool Handle
People Talk About:lid fits pan pot pans quality aluminum covers handle handles
These lids. What can i say about these lids. that are sturdy and so versatile. they fit more then one pan or pot so awesome
Webstaurant's Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover's are a professional quality product at an affordable price. The handles are a little rough and can get hot. Being in he profession for more than 30 years, I can highly recommend this product.
This is the lid we use for the 2.5-qt and the 3.75-qt non-stick sauce pans we also bought from webrestaurantstore.com. It fit quite good and it makes cooking faster because it's covered.
I purchase a steel drum with the corresponding pot. Same build quality and construction as the pot I will definitely recommend. Thank you webstaurant store for a low and the quality of this item.
Started doing eggs to order in our dining room and these work great for those that require a basted egg. simply turn the heat up, drop an ice cube in with the sunny side up and cover.
would be a better lid if the handles were coated. they get pretty warm and its a pain to have to get a pot holder to remove the lids,
Works perfectly. The lid fits snugly onto pretty much anything near 8". I use it on my 5.5 qt tapered aluminum sauce pan I got from here, but also on my 8" cast iron skillets and teflon pans. I will say that the handle is a little rough, in that it just feels like it was stamped out of a sheet of metal and slapped on the top. However, it's not sharp enough to cause any discomfort, and I'm usually using a rag to handle it anyway since it does get hot during use. An excellent choice for a pot that came without a lid or if you're replacing a lost lid.
Fits my 2.75 quart aluminum saucepan, also bought here. It fits fine, and while the edges so hang over the sides of the pan, I'm not splitting hairs over it. It covers the pan, and helps water boil faster, fine product.
I really like this lid however the one thing I don't like about it is how hot the handle gets. I forget that I need tongs or a oven mit to remove the lid while cooking.
THIS IS A QUALITY PRODUCT MADE WELL, AND WILL GIVE MANY YEARS OF USE. PURCHASE THE PAN TO CREATE A GREAT SET WITH NICE APPEARANCE.
Lid fits perfect on my 5 quart saucepan. Fits tight, looks good, and is built to last a lifetime. Will fit lots of different pans too making it a versitile tool
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register