Early Bird Specials
Rise and shine with breakfast essentials perfect for early-bird specials or 24-hour breakfast menus.
From cheese to premade salads, everything you need for a delicious lunch board is found here.
Blue Plate Specials
Offer classic Lancaster County dishes like chicken pot pie and hearty soup as part of your specials.
Irresistible Lancaster County Items
Put cakes and pies on display for guests looking to satisfy their sweet tooth.
Country Store Treats
Great for classic comfort, these country store treats include sweet and salty flavors.
PA Dutch Canned Goods
For ingredients designed to last in your dry storage area, try these classic PA Dutch canned goods.
- Golden Barrel 5 Gallon (38 lb.) Coconut Oil
- Golden Barrel Light Corn Syrup - 5 Gallon
- Golden Barrel Organic Cane Sugar - 50 lb.
- Golden Barrel 5 Gallon Sulfur-Free Blackstrap Molasses
- Golden Barrel 50 lb. Raw Sugar
- Golden Barrel 5 Gallon Corn Syrup
- Domino 10X Confectioners Sugar - 50 lb.
- Shank's Premium 1 Gallon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Golden Barrel 1 Gallon Sulfur-Free Blackstrap Molasses - 4/Case
- Shank's 1 Gallon Imitation Vanilla
- Shank's 32 oz. White Imitation Vanilla
- Golden Barrel 96 oz. (6 lb.) Coconut Oil
- Golden Barrel Organic Light Brown Sugar - 50 lb.
- Golden Barrel 5 lb. Funnel Cake Mix - 6/Case
- Warrington Farm Meats 5 lb. Bag Beef Tenderloin Tips - 2/Case
- Shank's 4 oz. Vanilla Bean Paste
- Shank's 8 oz. Pure Lemon Extract
- Martin's Kettle Gold 1 oz. Bag of Kettle Cook'd Potato Chips - 30/Case
- Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna 12 oz. Pack Original Bologna - 16/Case
- Shank's 32 oz. Natural and Artificial Maple Flavor
Incorporate Classic Flavors Into Your Restaurant’s Menu with These Foods Made in Lancaster County
Whether your restaurant specializes in Pennsylvania Dutch foods, or you’re looking to add classic comfort to your menu, these local foods made in Lancaster County are perfect for rounding out your offerings. We have menu items for any meal including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Our premade soups, salads, and sides are even perfect for restaurants with limited space or resources.
Make breakfast the best meal of the day at your diner, hotel, or restaurant by incorporating the classics. From fluffy pancakes to hearty cream chipped beef over toast, guests are sure to walk away full and satisfied. For your health-conscious guests, you can even pair yogurt with fresh fruit and granola or offer egg white omelets. Read more
Our extensive lunch and menu offerings made in Lancaster County are sure to create a nostalgic, comforting feel that guests will appreciate. With items including deli meat and cheeses, chicken pot pie, and pepper cabbage salad, your menu can appeal to a large variety of restaurant-goers. And no diner is complete without decadent desserts that are perfect for putting on display to boost impulse sales and for ending service on a sweet note.
For those eager to expand their menu, be sure to try our offered items made in Lancaster County. Each product is designed to bring authentic PA Dutch flavor to your kitchen. With premade products available to you, it has never been easier to incorporate classic comfort food into your signature dishes. Be sure your diner is fully stocked with all the essentials, including china cups, mugs, and saucers, menu covers and boards, and dry and refrigerated bakery cases. If you're wondering where to buy made in lancaster county, we have a large selection of made in lancaster county for sale at the lowest prices.