3M Water Filtration Products DP295-CL High Flow Series Multi-Equipment Water Filtration System - 5 Micron Rating and 5 GPM
Other Available Types:
- Dual outlets simultaneously supply multiple pieces of equipment
- 60,000 gal. capacity; 5 GPM flow rate; 5 micron rating
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) with 1/4 of a turn
- Reduces sediment, chlorine taste, and odor
- Recommended for ice machines, coffee brewers, and cold beverage applications
3M Water Filtration Products
You May Also Need
Serving top-quality water is easy with the help of 3M's dual port systems! Learn more about these efficient systems by watching this video.
|3M Water Filtration Products 5624204 Specs|
|Width||25 1/16 Inches|
|Height||24 1/16 Inches|
Bacteria / Viruses
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||100 Degrees F|
|Micron Rating||5 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||5 GPM|
|Style||Sanitary Quick Change|
Customer questions about this product
- My water filter hasn’t been used since the COVID-19 shutdowns, does my cartridge need replaced?
- If you haven’t used your water filter for a prolonged period of time, the cartridges should be replaced. Leaving a filter unused means that water has sat in the cartridge and there is potential for micro biologic growth. Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
3M Water Filtration Products 5624204 Details
This 3M DP295-CL water filter system is the perfect way to provide top-quality water for your business! This system is designed to filter for scale, sediment, chloramines, and chlorine taste / odor in your water supply, and is a great choice when you need to operate multiple ice machines, and coffee brewers, carbonators, and cold beverage units simultaneously. This keeps your water tasting fresh and clean, and ensures that the equipment using that water creates a quality finished product to serve to your customers. It boasts a 5 micron rating and a flow rate of 5 GPM, while its 12 month / 60,000 gallon capacity changeout time gives you plenty of use between cartridge replacements.
Two separate streams exit the manifold. Both streams have reduced sediment, chloramines, and chlorine taste / odor. One stream also has added scale-inhibition media from a dedicated cartridge. And when it is time to replace the cartridge, the process couldn't be easier thanks to its encapsulated quick-change design. Simply give the cartridge a 1/4 turn to remove, and replace with a new one. The system comes with a 2-cartridge manifold, pressure gauge, inlet water shutoff valve, outlet check valves, mounting brackets, (2) filter cartridges, and (1) scale inhibition cartridge. The inlet and outlet connections are 3/4" NPT.
Width: 25 1/16"
Height: 24 1/16"
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register