- Effectively reduces scale in your steam equipment and protects against corrosion
- Patented Hydroblend compound provides phosphate treatment
- Opaque housing prevents light penetration to protect against algae growth and other contaminants
- 6 GPM flow rate; 10-125 PSI pressure requirement
- Spacers included
- Assure Parts Retrofit Water Filter Replacement Cartridge (SS-10 Scale Stick Equivalent) - 5 Micron Rating
- Everpure 151120 #241 Buna-N O-Ring
- Everpure EV9799-02 SS-10 ScaleStick Cartridge - 6 GPM
- Everpure 150295 SW-2 Plastic Spanner Wrench for E-Series Prefilters and SR-X Housings
- Noble Chemical QT-40 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-500ppm
|Everpure EV9798-45 Specs|
|Width||5 3/16 Inches|
|Height||12 7/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||100 Degrees F|
|Service Flow Rate||6 GPM|
Everpure EV9798-45 Details
Ensure that your steam equipment is properly protected from scale with this Everpure EV9798-45 SR-X scale inhibitor feeder! If your water isn't properly treated for scale, it could damage the inner components of your steam equipment. This feeder features a cartridge full of Everpure's patented Hydroblend compound, a special blend that inhibits scale deposits and provides corrosion resistance for select water-fed equipment. Plus, its opaque housing prevents light from penetrating to protect against the growth of algae and other contaminants.
Swapping out the cartridge is quick, easy, and sanitary, because none of the internal filter parts are exposed during routine handling. This system has a 125 PSI maximum pressure requirement and a 6 GPM flow rate.
Width: 5 3/16"
Height: 12 7/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register