140 Qt. Heavy Weight Aluminum Stock Pot
Other Available Sizes:
- 140 qt. capacity
- Heavy weight aluminum construction
- Tall and narrow shape allows liquids to bubble up through length of pot
- Superior thermal conductivity
- Durable design allows for long-lasting performance
- Measures 6mm thick
- Two reinforced handles allow for easy transportation throughout kitchen
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||20 1/16 Inches|
|Top Diameter||22 3/4 Inches|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This heavy weight stockpot is made of heavy-gauge, reinforced aluminum for additional durability and dent resistance. With an enormous 140 qt. capacity, this stockpot is perfect for steaming up a large quantities of soup or stew. A tall and narrow shape further enhances your cuisine by allowing liquids to bubble up through the length of the pot, diffusing flavor throughout the food.
Heavy weight aluminum construction is measured at 6mm (approximately 1/4") thick, which makes them especially suited for high-volume use. Additionally, they are composed of heavy gauge reinforced aluminum, which offers superior thermal conductivity along with long lasting performance to withstand problems that occur during ware washing, storage, and constant heating! The reinforced handles allow for easy transportation throughout your kitchen or dining space.
Top Diameter: 22 3/4''
Height: 20 1/16''
Thickness: 6 mm
Capacity: 140 qts.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register