I initially purchased this pot to boil meat, but I found it was better to make our pho broth in. The pot is much thicker than other pots and the handles are sturdy as well. The pot itself is extremely durable and holds well, no dents so far. Because this pot is much taller than others, we use it on a floor burner and it makes it easier accessible to our shorter cooks! This pot is essential for restaurants!
Other Available Sizes:
- 160 qt. capacity
- Heavy weight, 6mm thick aluminum construction
- Tall, narrow shape allows liquids to bubble up through length of pot
- heavy weight aluminum construction
- Two reinforced handles allow for easy transportation throughout kitchen
A staple in any commercial kitchen, the proper stock pot helps chefs with nearly every culinary creation.
This Choice heavy weight stock pot is made of heavy-gauge, reinforced aluminum for superior durability and dent resistance. Thanks to a wide base, high walls, and 160 qt. capacity, this versatile pot is a great option for preparing a variety of stocks and soups, or for reducing liquids.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
"Pot is huge, but it's perfect for our needs. Nice and sturdy, not cheaply made like similar products out there. Does the job well! Would definately recommend this pot if your looking for one this size!"Read More Reviews
Featuring a 6mm thick, heavy weight aluminum construction, this stock pot is well-suited to withstand heavy-duty use in your commercial environment. Additionally, its aluminum construction delivers quick and even heat distribution to the bottom and sides of the pot to eliminate hot spots.
The reinforced handles of this pot allow for easy transportation throughout your kitchen or dining space.
This pot is perfect for boiling liquids. Its tall, narrow shape allows liquids to bubble up through the length of the pot.
Choice cookware is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, making it the perfect selection for lively bars or family-friendly restaurants. Each piece from Choice's cookware line is designed not only to meet your needs, but to meet the needs of your budget as well. Trust Choice for your next economical and dependable addition to your commercial kitchen!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Compare to Other Products
- Top Diameter:22 1/2 Inches
- Height:23 1/4 Inches
- Capacity:160 qt.
- Aluminum Core Thickness:6 mm
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 160 Qt. Heavy Weight Aluminum Stock Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 40 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 80 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 60 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 20 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 100 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot with Cover
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsChoice 12 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot with Cover
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsChoice 32 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot with Cover
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice 8 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 10 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot with Cover
People Talk About:pot pots aluminum cooks broth burner clean easier floor heavy
We have a good handful of the Heavy Weight Aluminum stock pots for our kitchen and they hold up very well compared to other thinner alternatives. We were going to use this 160 QT size to cook our Pho broth but it was just too big for us. The height was too difficult for our shorter cooks to reach when set on top of a floor burner. With thinner wall aluminum, high temperatures can warp the bottom of the pot and they also dent a lot easier when cleaning them or transporting them. These pots have not had any of those issues. These pots are pretty heavy because of the thickness and need 2 people to carry safely when filled. The one thing that is difficult is keeping the inside surface clean looking. I think inherently aluminum will discolor when used and must be scratched to get fresh clean color back. Be sure to follow the instructions on how to season these before using.
Pot is huge, but it's perfect for our needs. Nice and sturdy, not cheaply made like similar products out there. Does the job well! Would definately recommend this pot if your looking for one this size!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register