#10 Can Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup - 6/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 8 - 55||$26.45/Case|
- Pre-cut - saves kitchen prep time
- Packed in sweet syrup
- Heat and serve
- Quick meal preparation
- Great for candied sweet potatoes or holiday meals
- Bulk #10 can
|Package Size||# 10 Can|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does the label on this product say "yam" and "sweet potato"? Isn't there a difference?
- When sweet potatoes were first introduced in the southern United States several decades ago, producers and shippers wanted to distinguish them from the more traditional white potatoes. To do so, the African word "nyami," referring to the starchy, edible root of the Dioscorea genus of plants, was adopted in its English form, "yam."
Because yams in the US are actually sweet potatoes, the US Department of Agriculture requires that the label "yam" always be accompanied by "sweet potato" to avoid confusion.
Treat your customers to their favorite sweet potato dishes with cut sweet potatoes! Conveniently pre-cut into generously-sized wedges, the sweet potatoes are ready to use right from the can. Quick and easy to prepare, save on kitchen prep time and increase the productivity of your superior service.
Offering a homemade, natural taste, these sweet potatoes make the perfect ingredient for a variety of meals. Sweet potatoes complement everything from turkey to stir fry, so you can give your most popular dishes additional color, texture, and flavor. Serve enticing sweet potato pancakes, or candied sweet potatoes as a sweet side dish, made with butter, brown sugar, and marshmallows. Mash them to create a classic sweet potato pie, guaranteed to be a customer favorite, or puree them as a base for creamy, sweet potato soup! Whichever way they are prepared, they're sure to satisfy.
Brand may vary.
This item is made with non-genetically modified ingredients.
Bruce's #10 Can Mashed Sweet Potatoes - 6/Case
Bruce's Cut Sweet Potatoes in Light Syrup #10 Can - 6/Case
Bruce's Cut Sweet Potatoes in Light Syrup #10 Can
Yams, Sliced and Diced Potatoes, and Instant Potatoes
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register