1.75 Qt. Non-Stick Aluminum Saucier Pan
$10.52/EachShips free with Plus
- Used to saute, stir fry, and build sauces
- Steep, curved sides allow for thorough and efficient whisking of ingredients
- Silverstone non-stick coating helps reduce the use of fats and oils
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
|Top Diameter||8 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 1.75 qt. non-stick aluminum saucier is a unique hybrid of a sauce pan and fry pan that is used to saute, stir fry, and build sauces! It has an 8 1/2" diameter and is 3" deep with steep sides and a flat, narrow bottom. The steep, curved sides of this saucier allow for thorough and efficient whisking of ingredients, while its Silverstone non-stick coating helps you reduce the use of fats and oils and makes cleanup a breeze! Plus, the handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 8 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:stick pan Great easy nice saucier surface corners sauces aluminum
Great saucier but it was not aware that the edge was going to be this high. The non stick surface looks fine but as all non stick surface, must be treated with extreme care.Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
I love this non stick aluminum pan! I cook eggs and it doesn't stick! The handle is easy to grip and the pan is easy to clean!
The 1.75 qt non stick aluminum saucier is an excellent durable pan that is perfect for making your favorite breakfast items and is also non stick
came a little scratched but otherwise a great pan all around. the size is nice for lots of different tasks and the coating is very nonstick so its great for all kinds of products.
I am lovin this pan! It has teflon and is super easy to keep stuff from sticking. However, I thought the pan would be a little bigger but other than that i am enjoying it
This is a awesome pan the non stick works great. Am able to cook eggs with no problem then it doesnt stick. A great buy
This is a saucier but I use this mostly for frying small batches of food such as meatballs. The depth is good for this job. And it's non stick so cleaning is a breeze using only a paper towel.
Beautiful pan! Very sturdy design inside and out. The non-stick surface really holds up after being used plenty of times already. Love the thickness of the handle. Great size when cooking for 2-4 people.
Very nice! This is perfect for making sauces as you won't waste any time trying to dig sauce out of the corners, nor will it burn in them. Heavier pan than I expected it to be.
Deeper than the picture would make it seem, nice bowl-like shape - curved sides, not straight-down meeting into a corner that's hard to get into. As with all non-stick, use a rubber spatula or something that won't scratch the coating off.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register