1/4" French Fry / Potato Cutter
- Quickly cuts large batches of fresh fries
- Ergonomic handle for easy manual operation
- Sturdy legs provide lasting stability
- Razor-sharp stainless steel blades
- Durable cast iron body
- Wide legs for stability
You May Also Need
First, remove the pusher block, blade frame and shield. Wash, rinse, sanitize, and then dry these parts. Before reassembling, wipe down the frame with a detergent solution, followed by a sanitizer solution.
How to assemble:
Tighten the nuts and bolts to attach the cutter handle and use a screwdriver to fasten the pusher block. Insert the shield, and then secure the blade frame by tightening the wing nuts.
How to use:
Place a potato on the shield between the pusher block and the blade frame. Swiftly pull the handle toward the blade frame to slice the potato.
Watch this video to learn how to use, clean, and maintain your french fry cutter!
|Depth||19 1/2 Inches|
|Height||7 3/4 Inches|
|Slice Size||1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are the blades interchangeable?
- Yes, if you replace the blade and pusher block together, you can easily switch a Choice, Thunder Group, or Winco brand french fry blade from one cutter to another. The blade frames are the same size and the mounting screws are positioned in the same locations. However, the replacement blades and pusher blocks are not compatible with Nemco fry cutters.
- Can I use this French fry / potato cutter when working with sweet potatoes?
- No, it is recommended to not use sweet potatoes with this French fry / potato cutter since sweet potatoes are too hard and too dense to properly pass through the cutter blades. Forcing sweet potatoes through could ultimately end up breaking the blades.
Made of cast iron, this 1/4" French fry cutter comes with a set of sharp stainless steel blades that slice potatoes into evenly cut French fries. With an ergonomic handle, this manually operated fry cutter makes it easy to slice up a batch of fries in no time. This fry cutter's sturdy legs keep it steady and stable when used on a flat countertop surface to ensure safe and consistent operation. With this standard duty French fry cutter, you can consistently provide your customers with the crisp, evenly cut fries they expect, while expending minimal time and effort on prep. Reducing preparation times saves money, too, boosting your profits in the end!
Depth: 19 1/2"
Height: 7 3/4"
Due to the universal nature of this product, source may vary.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register