World Tableware 930 029 Briossa 6 1/8" 18/8 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Cocktail Fork - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 17||$36.96/Case|
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving small appetizers like cheese cubes, olives, and oysters
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel that's corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Extra heavy weight construction promotes a professional look and feel
- Sleek, smooth design with gentle curves in the handle
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Completes table settings at restaurants, bistros, and catered events
Check out this video to learn what type of flatware is best for your restaurant or establishment! Learn how the weight and material of flatware can help you decide which flatware option is the most economical choice for you.
|World Tableware 930 029 Specs|
|Length||6 1/8 Inches|
|Handle Length||4 Inches|
|Handle Width||1/4 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/8|
World Tableware 930 029 Details
Add an upscale touch to your establishment with this World Tableware 930 029 Briossa 6 1/8" cocktail fork! Made of 18/8 stainless steel, this cocktail fork is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its extra heavy weight construction, it promotes a professional feel and is sure to fit nicely in your guests' hands. Plus, its polished finish and slim, elegant design combine to create a rich, refined appearance. The handle is impeccably smooth with a gently curved shape and sleek look.
Featuring three short prongs, this cocktail fork is perfect for use when serving small appetizers like cheese cubes, olives, and oysters. It can easily be polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. Pair this piece with the rest of the Briossa flatware line to complete your restaurant, bistro, or catered event's table setting!
Length: 6 1/8"
Handle Length: 4"
Handle Width: 1/4"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!