World Tableware 927 038 Santa Cruz 7 1/8" 18/8 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Salad Fork - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 17||$43.75/Case|
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving small side salads or sliced fruit
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel that's corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Extra heavy weight construction promotes a professional look and feel
- Curvy, rounded handles offer a contemporary flair
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Completes table settings at restaurants, bistros, and catered events
Check out this video to learn what type of flatware is best for your restaurant or establishment! Learn how the weight and material of flatware can help you decide which flatware option is the most economical choice for you.
|Length||7 1/8 Inches|
|Handle Length||4 1/2 Inches|
|Handle Width||3/4 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/8|
Add an upscale touch to your establishment with this World Tableware 927 038 Santa Cruz 7 1/8" salad fork! Made of 18/8 stainless steel, this salad fork is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its extra heavy weight construction, it promotes a professional feel and is sure to fit nicely in your guests' hands. Plus, its polished finish, curved shapes, and smooth surface combine to create a rich, refined appearance. The rounded handle offers a unique and contemporary style.
A smaller version of the dinner fork, this salad fork is perfect for use when serving small side salads or sliced fruit. It can easily be polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. Pair this piece with the rest of the Santa Cruz flatware line to complete your restaurant, bistro, or catered event's table setting!
Length: 7 1/8"
Handle Length: 4 1/2"
Handle Width: 3/4"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!